"I like ambitious girls, and a strong personality. I like someone that is not scared to go against me. So yeah, that's my type. And you?"

"Yeah. Someone who can put me in my place as well." Carmen said before they both laughed. "Not all the time though."

"Yes, I get you what you mean." Mehdi replied.

"Mehdi isn't the sort of guy I'd usually go for. But he seems like a great guy so we'll see." Carmen summed up as she sat in the beach hut.

__

"Cheers to fit, flirty, and sexy humans

"Cheers to fit, flirty, and sexy humans." Jess voiced causing them all to laugh.

After dancing with some of the girls, Carmen found herself sat at the fire pit with Tyrique. "How are you feeling then?"

"Yeah, I'm good man. I'm good." he replied, watching as she made herself comfortable. "Yourself?"

"I'm alright, yeah. Just happy to be here to be honest with you." Carmen smiled.

"Yeah. Everyone's got good vibes, we'll see tomorrow properly though." he spoke before turning so he could look at her more clearly. "How are you feeling in your couple though?"

"Uhh-" Carmen started, smiling a little when Tyrique stifled a laugh. "No- don't get me wrong- he's a lovely boy. Just not for me. What about you?"

"Yeah- I mean I can't complain- she's a stunning girl." he started before giving her a smile. "But then so are you."

A smile took over Carmens features, as she slapped his arm. "Shut up."

"Obviously the public put everyone together, you know. If it was down to you who would you have picked?" Tyrique asked.

"Umm- looks wise either you or Andre. You both seem quite chill as well, you know." Carmen replied, before taking a sip of her drink.

"Do you think?"

"Yeah, definitely. Like I think you'll both be proper laid back. You look like a bad boy though."

"Nah- I'm far from a bad boy." he replied with a laugh.

"Mhm- I think you'll cause some trouble." Carmen smiled whilst turning to face him, his eyes already on hers.

"I am interested in getting to know Tyrique- he's a good looking boy. But he seems like the sort that will break your heart- so we'll see." Carmen shrugged.

__

Carmen joined the rest of the girls on one end of the table, the game of beer pong laid out before them whilst the boys stood on the opposite side.

Jess and Mitchel were up first, Jess throwing the ball into a cup first try. "Snog the three islanders you fancy the most." he read out.

He chose to kiss Molly first then Jess before making his way over to Carmen. The two shared a quick snog before she pulled away, a disinterested look on her face.

"The kiss with Mitchel was alright, I've had better though." she laughed.

Tyrique went next missing the cup on his first go which allowed Catherine to have another and win. "Name the islanders that you see as your biggest competition." he read out before glancing over at the boys. "I'm gonna have to say Andre."

Andre got the next one meaning Jess had to down the cup. "Snog the islander who you think is boyfriend material." she said before making her way over to Mitch.

Carmen was next against George, the brunette getting it in first try. "Fake an orgasm." he read out which caused everyone to laugh as he did so.

Mehdi once again Molly which led to her and Jess having a push up competition.

Carmen was up next against Mehdi, only for her to miss it. "Snog the two islanders you fancy the most." she read out. "Umm- Andre."

She made her way over to said boy, the two sharing a kiss before she turned to the boy beside him, pulling him down by the neck. Tyrique grinned as they pulled away before watching as she made her way back to the girls.

"Yeah it was a good kiss you know- obviously my first kiss in here. And she's a stunning girl- yeah." Tyrique smiled as he spoke towards the camera.

Andre and Ella went next, Ella getting the ball into one of the cups first try. "Ride the islander like a horse, who you think could be the wildest ride in bed."

"Bro, don't look at me when you talk." Mitch commented.

"Catherine." Andre said. Everyone laughed as Andre gently sat on Catherine's back, swinging his arm around in the air like a cowboy.

The sound of heels clicking cause them to turn towards the entrance where Maya Jama now stood. "Hi, islanders."

"What's going on?"

"So, who's ready for a real game of dares?" she asked before instructing them all to gather around the fire pit and stand with their couples. "How are we all doing?"

"Good."

"Confused."

"Now, I know you didn't choose your partners because the public did that for you, but have you enjoyed getting to know each other so far?"

"Yeah. It's been nice."

"Well, as you know in love, sometimes you have to follow your heart, which may mean taking a risk. Ask yourself this, are you happy, or could you be happier?" Maya began. "Well, I have the ultimate dare for you. Girls, if you are not sure your with the right person, I dare you to step forward now."  

Carmen left it a few seconds before stepping forward, Jess following in her footsteps.

"Jess, why did you step forward?"

"I just don't feel like there's that connection there. He's everything someone else would want but for me- it's just not there." Jess explained.

"Carmen, why did you step forward."

"I just felt there was more of a friendly vibe there, to be honest. He's a lovely boy though." Carmen voiced, turning to give Mehdi an awkward smile.

"Mehdi, we're you expecting Carmen to step forward?" Maya asked.

"Yeah definitely. We didn't really match so- I did expect that." he replied.

"Well, things are about to get interesting. Islanders please welcome Zachariah." Carmen watched as a tall figure made their way over, smiling at the sight. "So just before you came in, I dared the girls to step forward if they weren't sure they were with the right person. And as you can see, Jess and Carmen both took a risk. So you can kind of tell who might be open to get to know you. Well, Zachariah, in 24 hours, the power will be in your hands. You'll get to steal anyone of these girls in front of you- not just the girls who have stepped forward. And that will leave one boy single and vulnerable. I will see you all very soon. Bye-bye."

remember to comment any suggestions