Chapter 21- Idk what to name it

Start from the beginning

Thing crawled into Wyatt's bag, Wyatt grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her gently into Xavier's art shed.

They crept inside the shed. Y/n gasped in fear and shock at the creepy drawings, she moved towards Wyatt in fear.

"I suppose every artist needs a muse." Wyatt mutters. 

"Yeah, but why the monster." Y/n whimpers.

Wyatt hummed and picked up two drawings. One of them being the monster's face and claws, the other one being the monster's full body surrounded by red circles.

"Xavier, you just became much more interesting." Wyatt whispers to himself and put the drawings in his bag.

"Amazing. Can we please leave now?" Y/n asks, very tense about the situation why currently were in.

Wyatt turns to look at her. She was trembling staring at all the drawings, he nodded "Yes. I believe we are done here."

He turned off the light to the shed and they exited the shed, walking fast towards the school.

"Y/n! Wyatt!" A voice calls.

The two froze and they turned to see Xavier running towards them.

"Xavier! Hi!" Y/n greets nervously.

"What are you two doing?" 

"Nothing, we saw you come out of this place. What is it anyway?" Wyatt asks quickly.

"It's kind of my own private studio. I cleared it out and fixed, so Weems let me use it." Xavier explains.

"How very entrepreneurial. We would love to see inside. Why don't you give us a tour." Wyatt suggests.

Xavier shook his head. "Not right now. It's a total mess."

"I shadowed a crime scene photographer last summer. I'm not easily fazed." Wyatt insists.

"Maybe another time. Why are you here?"

"Uh...we wanted to ask you about Ms. Thornhill's homework!" Y/n lies.

"She didn't give us homework. Remember? Why are you two here?" He asks again.

"The truth is...Y/n wanted to ask you something. She wanted me to come along to support her." Wyatt blurts out.

Y/n turned to him hurt. "What?" She asks.

Wyatt gave her a look and pushed her towards to Xavier. 

Xavier smiled at her. "Is this about a certain dance that you weren't sure you wanted to go to, perhaps?" He asks.

Y/n smiles awkwardly and nodded.

"I'm all ears." He told her.

"I must admit, I felt a certain surge of anger, but more bitter in this moment. If this was my only chance to expose a potential serial killer, then I would sacrifice my chance to ask Y/n to the dance."

"Are you really going to make her ask?" Wyatt asks.

"Oh absolutely." Xavier says smirking.

Y/n looked at Wyatt pleadingly, begging him to not make her do this. Wyatt just gave her a look that said, 'Suck it up and ask him'. Y/n looked at him hurt.

Y/n sighed and turned to Xavier. "Um, will you be my date to the dance?" She asks awkwardly.

Xavier chuckled. "Yes Y/n, I would love to go to the dance with you."

Y/n smiles at him and nodded. She then turned and walked away, not looking at him and hiding face.

Xavier turned to Wyatt with raised eyebrows. "I thought she'd never ask."