Bug

The Narrator has caught a love bug, and Stanley is his victim. (LOVEBUG AU)
Complicated.

Lime.

(I wrote this during class :3)

----

The Narrator's thumb caressed Stanley's cheek. He trailed his thumb down to Stanley's bottom lip, parting the gates. Stanley was in a sticky situation.. Or will be.

Stanley had no clue what has gotten into The Narrator. The Narrator repeated his usual actions - "This is a story of a man named Stanley", reading off the script, blah blah blah.. And getting angry when Stanley didn't follow his script. But something was different.

He wasn't greeted with all of this. A blaring silence from the Narrator's speakers, faint footsteps.. And an aura of lust and love getting closer to him by the second. And now he's ended up where he is now - pinned to the wall with his hands above his head, a weirdly-pink looking Narrator, and an undesirable feeling of embarrassment and lust.

"I know you feel the same way I feel about you, Stanley..."
The Narrator whispered with a husky voice. He slurred his words. His sentences sounded so satisfying, so smooth, which was contrasted with his mildly threatening and snarky attitude. His voice almost excited Stanley, but at the same time, Stanley wasn't really aroused. He was just incredibly embarrassed.

The Narrator softly hummed. He was waiting for Stanley's response, but he never got one. All he could see was a nervous man beneath him. But The Narrator's glasses were filtered with so much lust that he could only see Stanley as prey.

"Stanley... Oh, Stanley..."
The only thing that did drive Stanley crazy was the way The Narrator said his name. It rolled off his tongue paired with his deep and seductive voice... God, did it sound good.

The Narrator's pink attire made him look like a whole new person, especially with the new personality he has gained from the bug. His snarky attitude and boring businessman attire was now a flamboyant outfit with a flirtatious and teasing tone in his voice.. Ignoring the lust.

It was clear to see that The Narrator craved for Stanley.

Stanley struggled against his grip. He wouldn't say he hated what was happening right now, but he wouldn't say he's completely enjoying it either. It felt.. A bit scary. He wasn't really favourable of the fact that he was restrained. He sighed loudly and tried to move out of his grasp.

"God, your grip hurts."
Stanley groaned uncomfortably. The Narrator let go of Stanley's hands and shifted the position of his hands to Stanley's waist.
"Is this better, darling?"

Stanley groaned in annoyance, but it wasn't entirely negative. He did prefer this. The Narrator's hands on his waist made him feel more excited inside. There was still a drop of fear, but he brushed it off. He opened his mouth, but a stutter came out.
"Uh..."

The Narrator smirked.
"You're cute when you're nervous..."
The Narrator's smug smirk pierced through Stanley's heart. He avoided eye contact, still weirded out by the current situation he was in. The Narrator grabbed Stanley's chin, forcing him to look at him.
"Look at me."

Stanley's eyes slowly trailed from the floor to his hand. He then took a quick glance at the Narrator's lips and made eye contact with him. Stanley enjoyed how dominant he was, but also how gentle he could be with his words and actions.

The Narrator leaned in. His lips pressed against Stanley's. The kiss felt hungry for lust. It was passionate, but somehow soft and careful. It was as if The Narrator was protecting him from anyone else.

"Stanley. Please."
The Narrator gazed at him with a loving look. His tongue curled as he spoke. His tone could almost be viewed in a begging way - he was desperate. Desperate for Stanley. The Narrator's fingers had a tight grip on Stanley's fragile waist. Stanley looked at him with confusion.

"Please? Please what?"
"You. I need you, Stanley. Please. Let me fuck you."

Stanley's heart was beginning to beat at an abnormal rhythm. He didn't know how to respond to any of this, let alone agree and actually submit to what the Narrator wanted. He gulped. This all felt like he was in some weird porno.
Or in some Stanley X Narrator oneshot fanfictuon on Wattpad.

"Uh... What? Let's.. Slow down."
The Narrator was taking things as quick as he could. He was hungry, and he couldn't wait longer until he could finally have a bite of the man underneath him. He trickled his mouth up to Stanley's neck, planting soft kisses on his sensitive area.

Stanley was stunned. He let out a quiet muffle and intertwined his fingers with the Narrator's hair. He tugged it softly. He didn't want it stop. It felt good. Better than anything he's felt before. Hopelessly, he he let out a low groan.

"Oh, my... Stanley, I love those noises you make..."
His voice was dripping with desperation. The grip on Stanley's waist tightened as his excitement grew. He slid his tongue up his neck mischievously. There was pure adrenaline running through his veins.
"Be a good boy and keep making those pretty noises."

Stanley flinched at the touch of the Narrator's tongue. He couldn't help but replay the Narrator's words in his head. 'Good boy', and 'pretty noises'... He was honoured to have the Narrator say these kids of things. He let out a slight moan in response, obeying his every word.

The scene was intense. Soft kisses on Stanley's next turned into Stanley being draped over a work desk, them unbuttoning their shirts and getting all bothered with the lust in the air. Soft pants came from the both of them as they felt their bodies pressed against each other.

The Narrator pushed Stanley onto the floor with his foot. He smirked teasingly, seeming to have a bright idea in his mind.
"Down, boy."
Stanley ushered onto his knees. He stared up with soft and gentle eyes, acting innocent. His hands were on the Narrator's thighs. The Narrator sat in his boxers, staring down at him. There was a clear tent.

The Narrator put his hand into his boxers and pulled out his member. Stanley's eyes widened. An adrenaline boost ran through his veins. The Narrator places his hand on Stanley's hair.
"Suck."

----

i've never written anything spicy before so this was basically a test run !!! not gonna do sexy time yet but if u want me to i will :3