Ch 1. This could be a new start

~Kaveh Pov~

My name is Kaveh. I am a scholar from The Akademiya. I was from the Kshahrewar Darshan. Which means I make designs. I even made a place. But. They put me in deat. So which means I couldn't have my own place. I had to move in with an asshole. But. He was the only one I could think of. But that's not important right now. But the only real problem is that he is an Alpha and I am an Omega. but again that's not a big deal. I am getting ready for a comparison. It's called Inter-Darshan championship. I got chosen to be the player for Kshahrewar.

I finally got my hair and I looked at myself. Was I sure this is what I really wanted? I mean it wasn't just his fault we had a falling. He may be an asshole but he never made me feel lesser ever since I was here. But I just shaked my head. I left to get to the games and the opening ceremony. I need to do my best. When I win the Mora I could move and get back on my feet. I stayed too long.

When I got there. I saw who was playing this game. Cyno, Fazuna, Lalay, Tighnari, and.... Hat Guy? Who is that? Whatever. I could care less. I got to my spot. I didn't know who was judging. When they called their names I was shocked.

I got off the stage and went over to him.

Kaveh: Alhaitham?! What are you doing?

Alhaitham: My job. Sages can't play. Since I am the acting grand sage I couldn't play but I can Judge.

Kaveh: Ugh. Of course you have to be in everything I do.

Alhaitham: eh.

Kaveh: but I am going to win this.

Alhaitham: we will see about that. You don't have that good of luck.

Kaveh: YOU ASSHOLE.

He left when I was saying that. But something was off. He didn't seem happy. Well he never really happy but he more gloomy. I wonder what's wrong....