Fish in a bocal

It was among the serenity of water that Kokomi woke up. She could feel the tender yet strong body of this beautiful element flowing all around her.
However, it felt different from the times she lets herself be engulfed by the grandiosity of the ocean. No, this time, she couldn't feel that gentleness of the sea. All she could feel was tension, the tension of a bug caught in a web, a tension that she never felt before.

The water she was immerged in looked normal in appearance. However, she could clearly that this place was nothing but a pale imitation of the majestuous ocean she knows. She could see alguea around her, the type that grows near the shore of Narukami island, she wasn't at home.

While she was still observing the foreign environment, she started hearing footsteps. The footsteps of an elegant yet powerful person, whose steps spark dominance on the ground they walk upon. Those footsteps came from a tall yet slender silouhette, dressed with a traditional inzamunan religious attire. As the silouhette walked toward Kokomi's position, its traits became more and more distinguishable. Beautiful rose hairs, from which fox ears could be seen coming from. A tender yet biting face, showing a sly smile. Yae Miko, the head priestess of the Grand Narukami Shrine, and her final adversary in the TCG contest.

She was looking at Kokomi, showing that usual pride that comes from making a plan succeed. Finally, she stopped walking.

"-Sangonomiya Kokomi, divine priestess of the grand Narukami Shrine, I hope the new accomodation we provided you allowed for a good rest."

"-..Yae Miko, what's happening, where am I ?" Kokomi replied, trying to make sense of the situation.

"-Oh, don't you remember ?" The fox lady said, a warm attitude covering her cunning. "As you left for Watatsumi island, an accident happened, that threw your boat into pieces while you were boarding it."

Kokomi stopped to think about her words. That is when she remembered. The explosion, the screams of the people as she slowly lost consciousness, sinking in the water.

"-The thought of the divine priestess getting injured in the explosion caused the people to panic as they tried to save the people involved in the accident. The usual merry Ritou soon became the venue of a mass-panic scene. People started reassembling the material needed to help everyone, while others were already looking for the injured to help." Yae Miko explained. "Yet sadly, no matter of much efforts they spend trying to repair the situation, one victim still remains missing in the vastness of the ocean.."

-"..Me, you are talking about me.." Kokomi's sharp mind allowed her to ties the pieces together quickly, and she soon had a clear understanding of the situation. "The explosion, you were the one behind it. You made it so everyone thought I had disappeared in the ocean, but in fact this was all for you to take me here."

"-So your intelligence does bot limit itself to card games. Of course, you would never have beat me if it was the case." Replied the cunning lady. "Sadly, your bright mind was unable to shield you from the upcoming disaster in your life."

The fox lady started Laughing maniacally.

"-Life a fish in a bocal, you belong to me now."