Kazutora was feeling very embarrassed to admit that he's a bit scared about what will happen if he ask Chifuyu about it. He's dry with Kazutora, after all. Baji look at him slightly and let out a small chuckle.

"You really are scared about it huh. Well then he said that after this he'll give you the resume and you can fill it up." Kazutora let out a small awkward chuckle as he heard it and nod his head. "Well then"

30 minutes later, they already arrived at the mall. Both of them get out from the car and went straight into the mall. As they step their foot inside, they continue to walk and walk until Baji notice someone familiar.

"Oh? Hey Takemichi!" Baji go towards Takemichi and Kazutora just follow him from the back with a sudden confusion. The black hair guy with blue ocean eyes look at them. "Oh hey!"

Baji form a smile and started to ask him something. "What are you doing here? And what do you buy?" Baji noticed a small plastic with pink color that Takemichi is bringing with him right now. "Oh this?" He lifted up the plastic and look at it.

"I was buying Taiyaki for Mikey kun, he felt ill and he wants some Taiyaki. I want to buy from the street but it closed since today is Sunday. What about you? Who is that guy with long hair at your back?" Takemichi give him a full explanation and now it's his turn to ask Baji.

"Oh you mean this guy?" Kazutora got pushed from the back so he'll be standing beside Baji. "This is Kazutora! I'm sure you still remember him right?" Takemichi make a ":0" face and nod his head. "Yeah I do, my my Kazutora kun looks pretty with that long hair not gonna lie" Takemichi give him a small smile as he said this, it is true though.

Kazutora felt a bit embarrassed as he heard this and just nod his head. "Thanks for the compliment.." Takemichi form a smile and nod his head. "My pleasure! I'll be going for now, see ya!" Baji nod his head and so does Kazutora. "See ya too!"

Takemichi wave his hand and go away from there leaving both of them as he thought that Mikey is hungry and probably (definitely) crave for Taiyaki. As his appearance is gone, Baji look at Kazutora. "Soo let's go shopping!" Kazutora form a smile and nod his head. "Of course Baji"

They went to clothes store and buy various different clothes, especially for Kazutora- but Baji is the one who is excited, even though it's a bit expensive in Kazutora's eyes, all Baji do is smile and say "it's okay, I'll buy these for you. We're friends, of course I'm going to help you!" Kazutora can't help it but just sigh and try not to find more expensive clothes as he's worried about the price.

Not to mention that there's two girls who wants Kazutora's phone number, but all he said was "Oh I'm sorry miss, I didn't have a phone yet. So I can't give it to you." and bow down towards them.

The girls seems disappointed and feels suspicious too as Kazutora said that. They thought that why isn't a grown man like him didn't have phone yet? It's important these days. But they understand and bow down to him saying sorry for bothering him and go away from there.

After they are done with their shopping in the clothes store, they went to a phone store next. After choosing a suitable phone for Kazutora a bit while, Baji pay for it but the other guy felt bad about having him to spend his money for a cunt like him, as he said. They went out and done with their shopping now. They are planning to eat at the house rather than going to a restaurant.

"Pfft I can't believe you're so straightforward saying that you don't have phones!" Baji let out a laugh as he said this, he finds it funny as Kazutora is saying the truth and straightfoward. Kazutora scratch his head and rolled his eyes, he can't believe Baji will tease him like this.

"But it's the truth tho, of course I admit about it." Baji just nod his head, understanding the situation but can't help but to tease him more. Kazutkra can't help it too but just go with it.

As they arrived at their house, Baji went inside after knocking the door, revealing Chifuyu that is sitting down on the couch while patting Peke J and watching television. "Yo Fuyu, we're back!" Chifuyu look at Baji, and Kazutora is behind him.

"Oh, welcome back Baji" Chifuyu form a smile to Baji, but not to Kazutora as he still hate him, a bit. Baji form a smile. "I need to go to the bathroom- I'll join in after this!" Baji went to the upper floor as Chifuyu just look at him, disappearing in his eyes.

Kazutkra felt the aura become more awkward as Baji is gone, but can't help it. He close the door and wanting to go to the upper floor too. Just then as he passed by, Chifuyu started a conversation to him. "I will give you your resume tonight, fill it up honestly and don't lie."

Kazutora look at him and nod his head, understanding about it. Well he didn't need Baji to ask about it for now. Chifuyu let out a "tsk" sound, but Kazutora can't help it but to feel awkward and went to the upper floor to wash his new clothes.

I feel like dropping this book. I don't have any motivation [ sobbing ]. But the weird part is I have motivation to make new story, since this book has no celebration when I first made it. Maybe because of my followers that is not like in my old accounts. But I'll try to think about it. Have a nice day and stay safe, take care. Bye bye