❛𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘❜

⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖° ⋆˚✿˖°⋆

3rd Person POV

After having a little too many drinks, Rang started his journey back to his apartment in a daze. As he walked he failed to notice a two-wheeler coming right at him. But out of nowhere, a boy who looked like he was about six or seven pushed Rang out of harm's way.

Confused, Rang looked at the kid with his brows frowned while the boy gave him a thumbs up with a funny expression.

"What's with that reaction?" Rang asked trying to focus his eyes on the kid in front of him. But the kid just laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Wasn't I awesome just now? I was so fast like Spider-Man and went swoosh!" He said with an over-reactive but overall cute action.

Rang looked away in annoyance. He hated humans of that type the most. He looked back at the kid, who was sniffing his nose because of his nose drool.

"Mister, so you like Spider-Man?" The kid asked, tilting his head upwards due to Rang being too tall for him.

"No." Rang said shaking his head.

"Why not?" The kid said pouting his lips.

"I just don't like him." Rang said with the same facial expression.

"I like him." The kid defended his hero.

"I don't want to know." He said annoyed.

Before the kid could say anything Rang stopped him, "Stop talking to me. I feel like crap already, even if you don't bother me."

"Why? Did you fight with your girlfriend?" The kid asked innocently.

"Yah—who teaches you these things?"

"So you did! You should say sorry."

"You! Ugh forget it." Saying that Rang walked away from the kid.

The kid looked at Rang's retrieving back while whipping his nose with his shirt's sleeve. He then looked away from him to notice something on the ground. He picked it up to see they were glasses. As he was examining them, he heard fast-paced footsteps. He turned to his right to see a woman who he recognized.

"Oh! Noona!" He beamed, smiling widely at her.

"Soo Oh! Hi!" Hye Jin smiled back.

She halted her steps beside the kid and looked around to find Rang. She still didn't notice the glasses in Soo Oh's hands. While she looked around, the kid looked at her in wonder. His head was tilted and he rested his left arm's elbow on his other hand which was over his chest and tapped his cheek in wonder.