" Is this how you're practicing? huh? " Picking up the shirt that had on the floor and slapping it on Changbin's face, y/n asked Changbin that way in a very mean and cold voice.

" Oh.. I'm sorry " At the fierceness in y/n's voice, Changbin lowered his head while apologizing to break the sudden silence.

" If you feel sorry, wear this and come eat " Y/n realized that she was going to be easy again, but Changbin's voice of regret softened her tone. This time y/n spoke in a low tone. It may not be Matthew, but it's the same appearance, the same voice...and the same soul. Even if this is a reincarnation, she can't ignore him. Matthew was more like a brother than a good friend to her. So she should treat Changbin better as a sign of respect for Matthew.

                          Everyone who was silent due to the sudden warmth situation was careful enough not to look into y/n's eyes. Even Minho tried to avoid eye contact because he couldn't understand the harshness in her voice at the beginning and the remorse tone after that. Changbin, who had put on his clothes quietly, sat on a wooden box and looked at Chris from the corner of his eyes.

"I brought coffee only for the six of us. It's not enough, should I go back and bring some ? " Finally, y/n broke the silence by asking Hyunjin that way.

" It's okay , we ate from the canteen...you guys go ahead and eat "

" Are you sure? "

" Of course mate, go ahead "

" Alright then , Chris I wanna see your rehearsal when we're done... Han you next. hope you guys are ready..."

" Hey! It's maybe only an hour since you left and came back!! This is unfair!! "

" If I have chicken wings, I'm ready for anything" Changbin reached into the food, secretly being happy about that y/n didn't say his name.

" You and your bloody chicken " Y/n slapped Changbin's hand and gave the box of chicken wings to Changbin while looking away. Felix looked at y/n out of the corner of his eye as Changbin took the box with a smile.

____________________________

" ...I'm in love with a fairytale
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed
She's a fairytale
Yeah
Even though it hurts
'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind
I'm already cursed "

                   Without lowering the camera, Y/n raised thumb and gave a signal to Han. Her behavior was milder than usual... Chris came up with the idea of ​​ending 3racha's last perform with han's vocals. Y/n realized that the idea was very wise while seeing han performing. There is nothing His voice can't do!

                       All the next performances were for the freshmen, so y/n waved her hand at Minho, who came to help prepare the stage quickly, and went forward through the crowd and came to the backstage. While taking off the guitar, Han ran toward y/n bursting with happiness and gave her a high five.

" Awesome Han Jisung, good on ya " Professor Holland appeared out of nowhere with Seungmin like they were teleport to there. Standing behind the professor, Seungmin winked at y/n and Han. He gave a thumb up to them with a cute smile.