letter 2

dear ning,

why do you hangout so much with karina? i dont like her at all. i fear she'll do something bad to you. i fear she'll take you away from me. weren't you supposed to be mine from the start? guess all what you used to say were lies then...

you dont even remember me anymore...

iam not as pretty or dominating like jimin but i promise I'll give you all of me.

@gigi

no one pov

"hey gigi, are you alright? still venting on that diary? you look sad" minjeong said, appearing out of no where. giselle was a little startled. "geez ask one question at a time" giselle said.

minjeong grins. "god stop smiling! you look like a total psycho" giselle said, rolling her eyes. minjeong stops grinning "gruh meanie...she would never say that to me" wintah said.

"oh who is she?" giselle asked.

"secret" minjeong grins and skimps off.

"god what is with this girl? i need to go to the church. everybody acts sus these days" giselle said, her eyes wondering around her classroom to find a perticular someone. "she must be in the cafeteria...with her friends..." gisele groans at the thought of it.

"why do i hate it when she's with the others..iam i toxic?" giselle spoke to herself. she was basically alone in the entire classroom. all the students would be busy outside.

"even minjeong left me alone..she's probably gonna be with irene and jimin and all of it..and be like them pretty soon.." giselle lets her thoughts out. "and then maybe I'll be alone like how i used to be.." gigi spoke.

"i wish it happens soon then.."

"YAH ! do you have a problem of speaking on your own?" kim sunoo, the class president approached her. his stare was sharp and he looked pissed for some reason. giselle however only looked at him saying nothing in return.

"if you have nobody to gossip with. do that with me.." he said. giselle frowned "wh-" she gets cuts off by the foxy boy "you know what happend that jerk sunghoon from class 5-b is homophobic...and today i saw him flirting with a BOY!" sunoo said.

giselle sweats anxiously "hehe...people change you know.." giselle said. sunoo frowned "how could they change that fast?" he asked. "i feel alone.. even my friend yeonjun is dating..." he said. giselle shows a look of pitty to the boy. he did look lovesick "who is he dating?" giselle asked.

"you're nosy...arent ya ? you only pretend to mind your buissness" sunoo smiled a little "his dating soobin from class b. soobin was the one to have crush on my bestie first tho.. yeonjun isn't the type to fall in love." sunoo said. it felt he really liked his bestfriend.

"and the exams are making me stressed...the jerks of teachers would never understand a class presidents feelings.. tho you seem like you would understand ,uchigaga.

and you know sunghoon... someone said his a bot--"

*ring* *ring*

"oh the lunch hours are finished. see you later aeri uchigaga" sunoo said. "its uchinaga" giselle said correcting him, but the latter did not care as he waved at her with a eye smile.