"What if i tell you that I never had nursing milk."

Nandini's expressions changed and looking at her manik told her with his hand still on her breast.

"After i was born mom got some complications at first she was in the hospital for a month or so, later her body couldn't produce milk, she had cried over that fact, I got to kmow about this when i was in my teen age, i got sick badly and the doctor told us that it can happen to me again as i never got the nursing milk."

Nandini creased manik's chin as she listened to him, and then as manik looked at nandini she moved forward and kissed his lips ever so softly without saying anything. And soon they fall asleep in each other's arms.

....................

A Week Later

Nandini took her sling bag from the bed and a small trolley from the side of the wardrobe while she spoke over the phone.

"I am coming, don't come inside"

Saying so she walked down the stairs, looking around she found her amms sitting on the couch, and nandini groaned mentally looking at her, nandini and her amms don't share any good relation, firstly because nandini is a girl, secondly she is girl of her own choices, third nandini's dressing style. And this was known to her parents, raman always tried to make amms understand while kriti always ask nandini to chamge herself just in front amms.

But now nandini was sulking because she was wearing a short blue colored loose frock which came till her mid-thighs,

she sompleted her look with white joggers as she with her friends ans fiancé was going on a two day road trip after manik came back from America

She looked around and saw her mother so she eyed kriti to come near her and as kaira reached her she spoke.

"Everyone is waiting for me outside, and I don't wanna spoil my mood by interacting with amms."

Kaira rolled her eyes before telling her.

"Go i will see her."

Nandini smiled and walked towards the door, as she opened it her amms looked at nandini and spoke.

"Is this kind of clothes you are going to wear outside?"

Nandini groaned and walked out mumbling.