1. Public School, Again.

Charlie taps on my door, "Y/n there's someone here that would like to see you." He says. I look at him to see my sister, Bella. Bella! I get up and hug her quickly before pulling away confused. "Dad what's going on?" I ask.

Charlie smiles, "You and Bella are going to start school toegther. You're going to the highschool here." He says. My eyes widen and I immediately shake my head no. "Nuh uh. No way. Not again." I say, stepping back into my room. Bella smiles at me and I smile back before shutting my bedroom door.

"I already enrolled you, you're going to the school." He says, through the door. I sigh and mumble, "Fine.." I hear them walk away as I check the date. School starts tomorrow, I groan and go to my closet to pick out an outfit. I've never been the type to wear jeans or sweatpants, I usually wear leggings or skirts since I never leave the house. I grab a white off the shoulder dress, a white corset and some white thigh high boots. I set them on my chair and sigh, "10:35... Might aswell get some sleep..." I sigh before getting into bed. Once I'm settled I slowly fall asleep, reliving those memories from the first time I tried public school.

The Next Morning

I wake up to ny alarm blaring and wake up quite easily. I get out of bed and go to my connected bathroom to brush my teeth and my hair. I style my (h/c) locks and hurry to get dressed. Once the corset is tight and the boots are zipped I grab my school bag and head back to the bathroon to quickly do my makeup. (Or don't:D)

Once I'm finished I head down stairs, Bella sits at the dining room table. I wave at her before going outside and getitng into my car. Bella comes outside after and gets in her truck. I start my car and begin driving to the school I've been dreading for years. Hopefully I'm not remembered by anyone, I have changed my style and my hair since then. I look completely different.

Once I pull into the parking lot all eyes are on my car. I park and get out, shutting the door behind me. I put my car keys in my bag and huff out a sigh. "Hello!" I turn around so see a girl with brown hair and golden eyes. "I'm Alice. You're Y/n! Wanna be friends?" She asks excitedly. I look at her and nod, "Sure, Alice." She takes me by the hand and drags me over to a group of four people.

All of them stare at me, one swallows hard and looks away. He has almost golden hair and beautiful gold eyes, his hair is longer then the others. "This is Edward, Emmet, Rosalie, and Japser!" Alice says, introducing each person. "They're my siblings." She explains. I nod in understanding and search the parking lot for my sibling.

Bella stands at her truck, leaning against the hood. "You're so pretty, Y/n." Rosalie compliments me, I smile, "I'm nowhere near as pretty as you Rosalie." I reply. Jasper mutters, "I'd like to disagree." My eyes widen and I blush. "T-thank you, Jasper." He looks up and me surprised, as if he expected me to not hear him. He offers me a kind smile before his expression hardens and he walks into the school.

I look at Alice, "Did I do something...?" I ask softly. I look off where Jasper headed, feeling slightly hurt. "No, Jasper just has a hard time talking to people." She replies. I nod in understanding, 'If you hadn't if approached me I'd probably hide in the bathroom or something...' I think. Edward chuckles and covers it up with a cough. I look at him confused before shrugging it off and walking insdie with the rest of the Cullens.

Everyone stares as I walk to first period, Emmet and Rosalie walking on either side of me.

"Who's the new girl?"

"She's hot."

"Is she the new Cullen sibling?"

"Nah, shes not that hot."

Rosalie scoffs and interlocks our arms before walking into History. Roaslie, Emmet and I sit in the front as the teacher introduces me then starts the lecture. I begin to daydream about Jasper. What had I done wrong? Did I do something to upset him? I shake my head slightly to clear it from my thoughts.

Rosalie looks at me and gives me a small smile which I return. We all sigh as class continues to drag on. The bell rings moments later signaling time to go to our second class.