all too well

"Yes, sadie," I moan out as I reach my climax. "Such a good girl," Sadie says, pulling her fingers out. "Up for another round?" Sadie asks me. This is our first time having sex together. "Maybe in a little?" I ask. "Yeah, of course, Mama." She says laying next to me. She holds her arms out and I crawl straight into them.

The next week

"Y/n let me explain please!" Sadie begs. "WHAT THE FUCK!? YOU FUCK ME THEN SAY OUR AGE DIFFERENCE IS TOO BIG?" I yell. She wasn't wrong. I was 19, and she was 28. But I wasn't a minor. So technically it wasn't illegal. "I love you y/n. But we're nine years apart!" She says back calmly. "AND WHO GIVES A FUCK SADIE? IM AN ADULT I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AN-" She cuts me off. "Y/N WEVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 2 YEARS!" She screams back finally raising her voice. "SO WHAT!? I LOVE YOU. AND YOU LOVE ME!" My eyes start to water. Am I losing Sadie? "IF WE WOULDVE BEEN CLOSER IN AGE MAYBE IT WOULDVE BEEN FINE!" Sadie yells then starts walking out the door. "SADIE ELIZABETH SINK! DONT FUCKING WALK OUT THAT DOOR!" I yell as she opens it. "Or what y/n?" She asks tears rolling down her face. I walk up to her. Putting a hand to her face. I look into her ocean blue eyes. She wraps her arms around my waist. "Sadie..." I say putting a hand on her chest. "Y/n we're nine years apart." She tells me looking down at me. (Sadie's tall in this.) That's all it took. Tears pouring from my eyes. "Baby please." I look up at her. She grabs my chin and pulls me into a slow yet long passionate kiss. Turns into a very heated make out. "Y/n we both know it's not right." She says between kisses. "Shut the fuck up and kiss me." I told her dragging her back in. She then grabs my boobs and I kept out a moan. She takes the chance and sticks her tongue in my mouth.