𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼-𝗤𝘂𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻.𝗚

his smile is so pretty
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I met her on the way to ChicagoWhere she was all alone

Where she was all alone."—Michael Jackson.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ᥫ᭡

QUENTIN GRIMES5:30 PM

QUENTIN GRIMES
5:30 PM

Plane rides were always a nerve-racking experience for Quentin. He loved flying, but without all the turbulence he would be perfectly fine.

From New York all the way to Illinois, their flight would be two hours and some change. He just hoped he would be able to find something to do to keep his mind from wandering.

there was the first class he couldn't live without. The crazy leg space, snacks, everything. There was another plus, the beautiful lady sitting next to him.

Quentin tried to keep his eyes off of her, but damn was she beautiful. Her brown skin, shined from the computer screen in front of her, as her dainty fingers typed on the computer. her full, two-toned lips and her small brown doe-like eyes, just his type.

she sat in the small cubicle next to his, ever so often they would lock eyes she would give a small smile as a greeting and he would return it.

"You do know it's rude to stare?" She softly spoke, but he was still able to hear her. He noticed that she didn't look his way once she talked to him. "I'm sorry, just nervous you're very pretty." He smiled, rubbing his sweaty hands off on his joggers.

"Thank you." she smiled, showing off her teeth as she looked over at him. "Quentin. Quentin Grimes." He spoke, holding his hand out for her. "Harper. Harper Allen." she smiled, wiping her hands off on her jeans before shaking his hand.