manik's parents sat on his one side while his friends on the other side

manik's parents sat on his one side while his friends on the other side. Raman and Kaira were there with them talking to all when abhimanyu came there and spoke.

"Should i call nandini? Its al most time."

Kaira looked at his husbabd who was him a node and abhimanyu went away from there, soon enough manik and everyone's eyes turned to the entrance as nandini walked on the asile with a soft smile on her lips, she had fisted her lehnga in her fists as she walked with her two best friends beside her.

Manik pulled out his hand for nandini as she was about to take the stairs and nandini smiled at it before putting her hand in his, the duo stood beside each other as the photographer asked them for a few pictures.

"You look breathtaking."

Saying so he moved her hand from her waist this the side of her breast, as he was holding nandini from the side which was covered with her dupatta no one could see anything.

"Manik stop it."

Nandini mumbled in between smiling at the photographer, manik chuckled a little before moving his hand back to her waist. Soon enough they sat side by side and the rings were brought. And minutes later nandini and manik were announced Fiancé.

Post engagement ceremony manan were sitting beside each other on the stage when manik bend a bit towards nandini saying...

"On the terace in 5 mins."

And he walked off from the stage, Nandini kept looking at him before thinking of an excuse and finally she got one and she called her mother.

"Mama i think my pin is open, can i go to my room to check it?"

"Should i ask navya to help you?"

Nandini declined it saying she will do it and fisting her lehnga nandini walked inside before taking the stairs she reached the terace.

"Manik."

She called out slowly and felt a pair of arms around her body and next her hair moved to a side and a trail of kisses started. Nandini closed her eyes in pleasure tilting her neck giving manik more space.

"Oh manik."

She moaned as she gave her a bite on her back shoulder before he opened the string of the blouse, nandini gasped holding her blouse at her place and called out manik's name.