Chapter 2

I pull up with my car into Divergent High School's parking lot and park it next to a Harley Davidson. I pick up my book bag. The door is opened for me by Caleb. He smiles at me. I smile back.

"Ready for school, Tris?" He asks. I nod. We go to the school's General Office to find a friendly looking lady in her, probably in her forties.

"Hello, I'm Caleb and this is my sister, Tris." He says. She looks up and smiles.

"Well, hello there! Nice to meet you! I'm Tori and here's your schedule." She says and hands us each a paper. I see my locker's number and combination on it. I also all the lessons I have on it.

1st Block

1st-Mathematics(Mr Neil)

2nd-Art(Ms Tori)

3rd-Social Studies(Mr Jeff)

4th-Music(Ms Tori)

~Lunch Break~

2nd Block

5th-AP Literature in English(Ms Melissa)

6th-Spanish(Mrs Dabra)

7th-Physical Education(Mr Amar)

8th-English(Ms Taylor)

Oh god! Math in the morning is just a terrible idea! I say goodbye to Caleb as he dosen't have the same lesson in the first period. The first thing I do is find my locker. While I take my books out, I notice a dar skinned girl with dark brown eyes and short black hair standing next to me and staring at me.

"Um, hello?" I say. She shakes her head and smiles at me.

"He he! Sorry! Um, I'm Christina. You're one of the 2 new students, right?" She asks.

"Uh, yeah. I'm Tris and the other one's my brother Caleb." I say.

"So good to meet you! So, you wanna meet the rest of my friends at lunch today?" She asks eagerly.

"Of course! I'd love to!" I say. She takes my schedule from me and smiles.

"We have most of the classes together." She says. I smile.

The day hasn't even started and I've already made a friend.