Chapter 4: Capture

Beth's (P.O.V)
Dammit! I let the target escape and not only that I'm lost in this maze-like place! Oh I could have gone after the other one. Oh well, I'll just bolt the place just-Hey now that gives me an idea! If I do that, it would draw him out of hiding and I could easily find him.  Oh, Beth your such a genius!!!

Esther's (P.O.V)
Oh! This is perfect! Thought it was gonna be a peace of cake but oh no! I just had to enter this unknown-maze-like place which is commonly referred to as a CITY! Boy my blood is boiling, but all of this complaining isn't gonna get me anywhere.
What a drag, I'm just gonna have to retrace my steps till I eventually get a familiar environment...What about the sky? If I fly, I could probably get a better view of this place, but I order to do that I need to go somewhere dark and isolated. Likely for me, there was an ally nearby. As soon as I entered it, I heard strikes of lightning nearby and the screams of terror of the people. I immediately took flight and the moment I entered the sky, I saw Beth throwing bolts of lightning into the city.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I shouted at her, but she couldn't hear me caus she was in the zone of destruction. And that's when I lost it, without thinking I threw a bolt myself at her. She screamed as the bolt hit her hand and she focused her intention onto me.

"BITCH! What are you doing!" she roared.

"What am I doing?! What are you doing!" I counterattack.

"The spawn is here! In the city!"

"So that doesn't mean you attack without knowing his whereabouts in the city!"

"Oh just shut up!"

Then she throws a bolt at me, but luckily I managed to doge it but it gave me a cut and I wasn't pleased with it. Then I saw theses men in black, they must be exorcists and I saw a cage?

"Why would they-" Before I could finish, I received a kick to the face which I sent me flying towards the ground.

As I landed on the hard earth, I looked at the sky to see Beth.

"Stay out of my way! This one is mine!" She said in a tone of dominance.

In a fit of rage I generated some ice and it formed into a ball. As I clenched it, I tossed it towards her and it smacked her in the head which made her fall unconscious before she hit the ground.

After realising what I did, was about to retrieve her but I saw exorcists approaching in the distance and they were armed. I didn't know what to do, so I left her and began to take flight. By the time as I reached the sky, I could see her being tied up and put into restraints. I continued to take flight but then my vision started to blur, which was make me sick and losing focus, it must have been caused from that landing. And then my world started to go dark and I was falling through the sky, not knowing where I was going to land.