Chapter 13: Crash

Chapter 13: "Charles point of view"

I kept tossing and turning through the night. I hated the fact that I couldn't have Caramel by my side.. I couldn't feel the warmth of her body against mines. For some reason I couldn't shake the thought she was in danger. Never did I expect Kathy to be abusive. I couldn't shake the fact that her eyes was blood red. Never in my entire life of knowing her knew her eyes got that red. Something definitely was wrong with that lady. To worried to go to sleep I gave my babe a call. It rings but then after a couple of times want straight to voicemail. She must be sleep. I wrapped my covers around me as I dreamt of her sleeping close to me. Having every inch of her body stuck to me as if we were glued.

" Seen this place before back when I was young and I had something more to prove

Now that I'm older I've seen all the things that I want

And I'm ready to make my move" Sleeping With Sirens came on signaling time to get ready for school.

I hoped up out the bed and went Straight to the mirror. "Time for a haircut" I shook my hair out my face. Looking at me you'll probably think I was Emo. I had the hair, the looks, the scars and the music. Those days haven't passed me by. I still Am but I'm not in it to deep. I'm anti- social but I'm popular. Probably doesn't make since but yeah I'm Awesome some might say.

It was about 6:30 I wondered if I should pick up Caramel. I didn't even hesitate I drove over to her house and knocked On the door. No one answered the lights weren't even on. Then I heard a voice.

"Who the fuck at my door this early?"

She opened it to see me standing there. She was naked with only a robe covering her body. I looked away of course her mom had a nice body but the sight of her made me want to gag. She was once was stunning but now she's a awful disappointment.

"Umm...hello ....uh Ms. Jadenson"

"Call me Kathy" she batted her eyelashes. Oh my I wanted to vomit. "Where are my manners come inside"

"Uhh... Is Caramel here? I asked as I stood in front if the door"

The house was a mess. There was white powder in the floor and on the table. How the hell do she not get busted she puts herself out there. I mean out there out there.

"Sure she's sleeping"

"Can you see if she needs a ride"

"You can ask her yourself" she said with a wicked grin.

I walked to the back of the room. I opened her door and what I saw surprise the crap out of me. She was laying there butt naked. There was a white man who had his arm around her body. Not only that by the same substance - cocaine that was on the floor of her room. I immediately walked out the room. I was emotionally confused and angry was a understatement. I quickly walked down the hallway almost out the door when the door shut in front of me. I was taken aback by the slam. Her mother slipped under my arm wearing nothing but her birthday suit.

"Where you going big guy"

I shook my head trying to open the door. She slipped her arms around my neck and pressed her lips against mine. Her breath reeked. I moved my face away. " I've seen the way you looked at me , you don't want her, I can be the best you ever had" she whispered.

I tried removing her pulling her arms leading her to the couch. Before I could run away she jumped on top of me. I pushed her off and ran for the door. I hurriedly ran to the car and pulled off. I didn't want to go to school

I didn't want to think...I didn't want to live at the moment. This is exactly why i didn't fall in love. Someone was always there to break your heart. Why me?

So many time I've said these words. They seem to never be able to leave my mouth

I drove to my favorite place. A hour from where I lived. It was a little shelter in the woods that I found. I found it when I was 10 years old. It was the first time I ran away.

The first time I cut. The very first I tried to commit suicide. So many good and so many bad memories lie here.

At the moment I hated Caramel. What the fuck was her problem?she knew I love. Didn't she love me?. I broke up with Kat just for her. Was I not good enough? Then I started to realize the things didn't add up. Caramel just left my house. Her mother was high and there was man? Caramel loved me with her heart I know she couldn't possibly have anything to do with this I ran and in jumped in my car.

I was wrong. The moment I was driving around the corner of her house I seen her the same man. He was holding her cheek as he kissed her . I could've sworn I seen him look my way before he kissed her. It looks as if she wasn't enjoying the kiss but I could've been wrong because it was continuing. I sped off . And to think that for a moment I thought she was innocent. I screamed in horror ughhhhh. I started speeding faster and faster when a light flashed before me and my world faded black.

---------------------

Can any of you guess what happens?

Sorry this is short it takes a lot of determination to write a book.

Thanks follow and vote please and thank you

:D