The duel

Yae's smile was as tender and beautiful as ever, but it was hiding an hideous hatred lingering inside her heart. She had been defeated by the divine priestess of Watatsumi island. Her devious wits weren't enough to destroy Kokomi's forces before hers were annihilated. She had lost the duel, and was now forced to watch that ugly, hideous, disgusting, gross, pathetic, annoying, bratty, filthy, sluty, dumb, stupid, funky, fake, stinky, bitchy, freaky, cunty, horrid, ass-face salmon smile innocently as she embraced her victory. She was the winner of Inazuma's TCG tournament. Kokomi looked like an humble and gentle girl, but Yae knew this was all bullcrap. She knew that under that veil of sweetness was hidden a rotten heart infested by arrogance and sadism. The Narukami Shrine Head Priestess could not let such a vile creature go back to her homeland accompanied by the prestige of victory.
The fox lady stood up to congratulate her adversary.

"-An impressive victory, I'm afraid not even the ocean's immensity reaches the vastness of your mind."

"-Thank you lady Miko." Kokomi replied, "The sly tactics you showed during our battle are proof of your brilliant mind, despite not leading you to victory."

{Fuck off.}

"-Thank you, Sangonomiya Kokomi, those praises mean a lot coming from a mind of yours."

It was on those words that the wise and beautiful Yae Miko departed from the contest's venue. Walking back toward the Narukma shrine, she had only one thing on her mind.

{Filthy whore. Does this bitch really think she's so smart, that she's the winner ? No way, things are not over until I declare so. Today I will remind her what the wise and beautiful Yae Miko, adored, yet feared by all, is capable of.}

Arriving at the shrine, the seed inside of Yae Miko's fertile mind has already sprouted into a maleficient, but brilliant scheme. She shall have the last words.

A few hours after the end of the contest, Kokomi was already embarking off Ritou's ground. As the shrine priestess, Kokomi's presence was needed at Watatsumi island, and she could not permit herself to fail her duty.
However, as the boat took off the shore and started its journey toward the island, a huge explosion coming from within made the boat disappear in a burst of flames.
Screams were soon heard all through out Ritou as people feared for the divine priestess life.