,

    Bubble Because of excessive bending and loss of center of gravity, the whole cub fell forward and hit the father's arms directly.

    His entire cub fell off the podium, Zhou Porridge hugged him, and they fell onto the lawn together.

    "Ah! Zhou Paopao!"

    Cui Feng, who was standing beside him, quickly stepped forward and caught the two of them.

    The family of three fell on the lawn together.

    Zhou Conge hugged Pao Pao, and Cui Feng hugged Zhou Congee.

    Zhou Porridge had a complicated expression: "Sure enough, he is a little villain who specially created Dad."

    Pao Pao said with an innocent face, "Dad, I didn't do it on purpose, I just fell down all of a sudden."

    He's just a three-year-old baby, he's not a little villain.

    Zhou Porridge helped him up: "Such a short and thick guy, how could his center of gravity be unstable? It's very strange."

    Pao Pao puffed up his cheeks, he is only three years old, he will grow taller!

    [Bubble's Dragon Aotian power will only be activated when something happens to his father]

    [Now that his father is fine, Bubble will become an ordinary child]

    [It's good to be an ordinary child, you don't need to fight everywhere]

    [But it will continue Chuang Dad]

    [I always feel that Bubble's head and porridge's stomach are strangely attractive]

    [That's not it, that's where Bubble came from]

    Cui Feng carried Bubble back to the awarding platform, and let him and other Children take a group photo together.

    Bubble holds the medal in one hand, and says "yeah" in the other.

    After the photo was taken, the director continued with a loudspeaker, "Congratulations, everyone, for returning to modern times."

    Coke asked, "Is the show over?"

    Meaah hugged Barley: "I don't want to."

    "But—" the director said Turn, "Just now, when you found the treasure in the monitoring room, you didn't turn it off in time, so—" The

    live broadcast room slowly went dark.

    The cubs dubbed the screen very cooperatively.

    "Ah, we're time-traveling again!"

    "Yeah, we can go to other places again..."

    "Coke, don't say it."

    [Yeah, there's a new show to watch! ]

    [Looking forward to, next issue, next issue]

    As before, the live broadcast room is temporarily closed for half an hour to an hour.

    The guests took the car and went to the shooting location of the next issue.

    Pao Pao had just "lost" his father, and he was still a little scared, so he took his father to sit on the back seat of the car and held his hand.

    Zhou Porridge also held his little hand cooperatively, not letting go even when he was sweating.

    "Father, you can't be separated from me anymore."