Tattoo Artist - Heejake

There's boypussy so if u don't like that skip this one!!
______
"You see that new tattoo place across from work?" Sunoo asked Jake as they walked to said work, which was bartenders at a club.

"Oh yeah, I did. Didn't Hoon say one of his friends works there?"

"Yup. I think he was called Heeseung...? Yup it was Lee Heeseung! You thinking about getting a tattoo there? You've not shut up about wanting to get your birth flower tattooed on you."

"I don't know, it seems kinda daunting. One of Hoon's childhood friends works there, so I could end up getting him."

"Could you not just book yourself in for someone else?"

"I could. But I have only a certain time of day free for it and the other... three? I think Hoon said three others, might not have any space. He did say that they've got an extensive list of clients after all."

"I might go too. I've been dying to get butterflies on my collarbone!"

"I told you you should've come with me to book an appointment when I went down to the coast to  visit my brother's bike shop and tattoo place."

"I don't like motorbikes. They're loud and you'd die way easier than other vehicles."

"Wimp! Anyways, we're here! Ready for another day?"

"I'm just going to hope that asshole from yesterday doesn't come back."

"I'll throw a thing of Jack Daniel's at him."

"No violence with the alcohol bottles, Jake!"

...

"Take him round yours for a fling after your shift, not during it, Sun!" Jake scolded over the loud music, smacking Sunoo on the back of his head as the latter shamelessly flirted with a customer who sat at the bar.

"Feisty friend you've got there, gorgeous. What's his name?" the customer asked, his sharp eyes moving to Jake.

"There's your scotch, sir," Jake said to another customer, half an ear listening to Sunoo's soon-to-be fling, "Why should I tell you? You could be a murderer for all I know."

"My friend over here thinks you're hot," the customer replied, putting his arm around the man next to him's shoulders.

Jake checked the guy out. He was also kinda (read: extremely, so much so Jake was surprised he didn't have a nosebleed) hot. Muscular build, a slightly wavy cherry colored mullet, small silver hoop earrings, a nose and lip piercing, slit in his right eyebrow, deer eyes that narrowed slightly as he stared at Jake, full lips, and a tattoo of what looked like a rose peaking out from underneath the collar of his vest.

"Sup, pretty boy," the friend spoke to Jake, "Do you stare this hard at all men that show up in this club or am I the only one?"

"S-Sim Jaeyun. But called me Jake," Jake blurted.

"Pretty name for an even prettier boy," the friend remarked, "I'm Heeseung, Lee Heeseung."

Sunoo and Jake shared a look.

...

"Now we know Hoon's childhood friend has the hots for you, how are you feeling?" Sunoo asked, pointing the camera at Jake as he dragged him to the tattoo place the next day to book an appointment.

They were on facetime with a friend called Taki, who lived in Japan.

"I don't know how to feel. He's so hot though!" Jake cried.

-Shouldn't you be happy you caught the eye of a hot guy who also caught your eye?- Taki asked through the phone.

"I would, if he wasn't Hoon's friend since they were literal fucking babies."