"Navya bring her down."

Cabir looked at manik with a smirk who just wanted the girl to come so that they can go back soon. Finally the girl came down and looked at her with her friends cabir and manik were surprised. Manik's tongue rolled out her name in a wisper.

"Nandini."

Nandini was wearing a long shirt with spaghetti straps which had a deep neck at the back leaving half of her back bone on the view and she paired it with a loose same colored trouser along a printed dupatta, and what made her look even more beautiful in manik's eyes was that her dress was of RED color, which is manik's favourite. Her hair tied up in a bun with a few strands felling on her face.

Cabir bumped his shoulder with manik's, and manik! He just passed a small smirk, nandini had her eyes down at her feet while navya and abhimanyu were also surprised like manik and cabir

"Dude we have seen them somewhere! Right?"

Asked abhimanyu from his friends and navya told them still coming down.

"They were at the waterfall in GOA."

By the mention of the place nandini couldn't help but to look up and found manik looking at her with a smirk playing on his lips.

Nandini sat in between her mother and her supposed to be mother-in-law as Neyonika creased her hair and then talked to her for a while, in all this manik didn't removed his gaze from nandni who was awarw of his gaze.

And then finally Kaira spoke out the thing which manik was wanting all thsi while.

"Let the duo talk to each other for a while."

Everyone agreed and Kaira asked nandini to take manik to her room, their friends sat back to give then some time to talk as they were unknown to the things that happened between manan in GOA, all they knew was they saw each other at the waterfall.

Nandini walked behind manik as they entered the room, she closed the door behind and manik just looked at her closing it, her back on his display and he just sucked a breathe taking big steps towards her, nandini's hand was on the knob almost leaving it when she felt warm breathe on her back.

Nandini turned her face to look above her shoulder and found manik looking at her with his heated gaze and she just mumbled his name.

"Manik."

Manik moved his long fingers on her back bone while wispering in her ear.

"That day something was left."

Nandini recalled their almost kiss when manik turned her around pushing his body on her's. He then moved his lips to her ear and tracing the outline of her ear mumbled.

"You amaze me every time, looking fucking gorgeous in this dress."

Nandini gulped hard closing her eyes placing her hand on manik's chest, he looked back at her face and holding her chin smashed her lips with his thumb.

"Open your eyes."

Nandini did as she was asked to and saw manik lookinh at her lips with his own lips open, unknowingly nandini parted her lips and moved forward to touch her lips with his, manik pushed her back to the door and moved his hands to her  thighs and pulled them open before standing in between them and bending down touched their lips teasing her.

"Do you want this?"

Nandini just wanted to taste his lips and she answered.

"Yes."

And the next moment manik kissed her sucking her lips, nandini immediately wrapped her hands around his neck pulled her close as manik moved his hand on her bare back before reaching to the spaghetti straps which here tied, nandini sucked his lips as manik held her tongue in between his lips sucking it before they again kissed hungrily, manik held the knot of her right shoulder and pulled it open making her shirt go loose from her right breast.

Nandini bite onto manik's lip in the kiss making her smirk and he then moved his hand from her shoulder to her breased holding it in his firm hands over her shirt.

"Argh."

Nandini let out a moan at his deed while manik trailed his lips from her jaw to her neck making nandini tilt her neck, manik gave a hard squeeze on her breast making nandini clutch his hair.

"Manik."

She moaned, and manik moved back to her lips mumbling.

"You are going to be mine."

Nandini opened her eyes to look at manik who passed her small smirk and then pinched her areola over her shirt making her hiss.

After that manik moved back looking at nandini, nandni too looked at her mirror whuch was on her left and saw her strap open, her shirt was loosely hanging on her breast, lips red and wet. Manik walked behind her and moving her hand from her waist till her collar bone, he then spoke.

"You are not less then a goddess nandini."

And behind a bit gave an open mouth kiss on her neck. Just at the moment the door was knocked and they listened.

"Nandini, manik come down."

It was navya who went away saying that and manik kept looking at nandini who coming out of trance tied her starp before looking at manik. The duo looked in each other's eyes before nandini spoke.

"I was going to reject the proposal, but now I just want it to happen ASAP."

Manik smirked and moving his hand to her chin creased it saying.

"Feelings are mutual baby girl."

And he for the last time kissed her before going down and announcing their parents about their decision, Neyonika being the happiest asked the boys to her the sweets from the car and she made manan have a small roka at the moment.

......................

It turned out a long one!
Need lots of reviews!