Deserted Island Special Test Part 1 Class C

Start from the beginning

"You do know this is an exam, right? Do you even understand the rules?"

"If the leader is useless, those below them will be the ones who suffer the consequences."

"Oho? Ishizaki, you and the other two go and get yourselves some food."

"Thank you, Ryūen-san!" With excited words, Ishizaki left to have fun with the rest of the Class. Ryūen finally turned his head to his guests with a smirk.

"They sound quite thankful to me. Maybe, you're just not used to hearing those words with that glare." Suzune's eyebrow twitched at his words. "As you can see, we're just enjoying our summer vacation, test or not. For this exam, we're not your enemies. Do you understand?"

Suzune only shook her head. She'd probably have rolled her eyes to if she wasn't busy glaring at him as if Ryūen was garbage.

"We're trying to warn you. You're an idiot."

"Oh, Suzune. You really don't think I would do such a thing would you?" That got a curious but skeptical look from the dark haired girl. "It is true that Class D would put up with starvation, heat, and futility for a measly 100 or 200 class points but I can't afford to continue giving you lot such compassionate pity.

"Trust me. You don't want to know what I think of you. Wait, what do you mean by pity?"

"Kukuku. So you do think of me? When you're with your boytoys? Then let me clear the misunderstanding." Ryūen theatrically sighed. "The very same one who requested to withdraw the complaint also told me to thoroughly enjoy Summer Vacation. That's right, you only got away in the hearing because someone decided to show you losers mercy."

"Withdrawn...but that's..." Suzune's expression morphed from skeptical to confused as she tried to make sense of the connection between the two. Ryūen wasn't even lying, just not revealing the whole truth. Those two requests were separate but she didn't need to know that. "Is this person here?"

"Kakaka! Suzune, you wound me. I'm offering myself right here and yet you continue to look for another man." Ryūen smirked, knowing he was truly getting under her skin. "If you've finished your reconnaissance, leave. But if you wish, we'd welcome you here. You're free to enjoy yourself, whether it's to eat actual cooked meat or to use the jet skis. Or perhaps you would prefer to have a different kind of fun I've heard about? I can prepare a tent for personal use and make you forget the need for you other men."

"You're sick, "spat out Suzune, a thoroughly disgusted gleam in her sharp red eyes that carried a hint of frustration. "Also, I don't know what you've heard but all those rumors are false."

"Oho, even the one about the Student Council President?"

Horikita Suzune's surprised off-guard face filled Ryūen with more joy than anything else they on the back. However, before he could capitalize on her stumble, the voice of one of her companions spoke up.

"Ah, then Shizuku wants to join!"

Huh?

Ryūen turned his eyes away from Suzune to a girl with a face that could easily make top idol. Next to her, Suzune only lowered her head into her palm as if her attempt at ignoring the girl the whole time to deny her existence had failed.

"I'll take you up on your offer, Class C-san."

"The name's Ryūen Kakeru. It's good to know that there are those in Class D that- Oy!"

Before Ryūen could even finish his introduction, the girl, Shizuku, had already started to take off her clothes. Any words that he had to say died as she took of her shirt to reveal that she was already wearing a swimsuit underneath that revealed a lot more than those his own class had rented.