𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

i like mist. it's soft and cold and beautiful. if i ever have a lover, i want them to be like mist. the grey matter was floating in the air, twisting and turning in the wind.

i don't like my parents. it was their idea. their idea to go on vacation without me, their idea to go with their friends, their idea to leave me alone with their friend's son.

when the opportunity appeared, they didn't hesitate to take it. they were moving to France for two months this summer with two of their overly annoying friends, leaving me with their twenty-one year old son.

it is stupid. i'm nineteen, i should decide what to do of my summer. ever since my attempt, they don't trust me to be alone in the house, so for two whole months, i'm gonna move in with Robert Smith.

i don't know anything about him, except that he's 21 and that he lives in Blackpool. apparently he's weird too, but his religious parents find anything "different" weird.

i hope that i won't annoy him too much, and that he'll leave me alone.

the car stopped. i could see a small house outside, surrounded by trees and grass.

"Victoria?"

i snapped out and came back to the world.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧