𝟎𝟎𝟐

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the door was cold under my knuckles. i had to wait for a few seconds before i saw the doorknob turning in the corner of my eyes. i inhaled a breath of humid air before i was struck with a sight i did not expect.

Robert Smith was a tall boy. taller than me, at least. his long-ish black hair was sticking in every direction, a few strands covering his face. his eyes held something in them, something indescribable. he was sporting dark eyeliner, which circled his eyes and made them stand out from his pale skin. he seemed shy, holding his left wrist with his hand.

he took a few seconds to observe me, just as i did to him. eventually, our gaze met and he turned his head to the bags i was holding. "you're Victoria, right?" i noticed his voice immediately. it was absolutely lovely.

"yeah it's me. you're Robert, then?" he nodded his head. he looked a bit unsure about what to do. "enter, please." he stepped to the side and opened the door a bit further. he still didn't make any eye contact. i stepped in.

it was cozy. it smelled like him. once i fully entered, he moved his hands toward me to grab my bags. it was the most awkward meeting i ever had. it's like he didn't want to touch me.

he avoided my eyes and my skin at all cost. he was obviously uncomfortable with me staying there. i also felt uncomfortable, forcing him to acknowledge me. he probably didn't want me here. it was his parents that proposed the idea.

he took my bags effortlessly and disappear somewhere in the house. it took him a minute, so i kneeled down and untied my shoes. i placed them side my side, to the right of a pair of black boots. at least he had a good taste in footwear.

i let my eyes roam over the place, trying to get familiar with the environment i was gonna live in for the next months. i was not ready.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

a/n
longest chapter yet! sorry for any mistakes. the dialogues are awkward, but it's supposed to be like that. they are both very shy and are strangers. don't hesitate to like/comment. from now on, i'll update once every week! tyyyyy<3