Character Oc Information

Start from the beginning

Friends/Allies: Shin Wolford (best friend), August von Earlshide (childhood best friend; love interest), Thor von Flegel, Julius von Littenheim, Sicily von Claude, Maria von Messina, Michel Collins, Alice Corner, Yuri Carlton, May von Earlshide, etc.

Enemies: Kurt von Ritzburg (deceased), Oliver Schtrom/Oliveira von Schtradius, Miria, Zest, Elizabeth von Coral (romantic arch-rival), Demons, Devils, Herald von Bluesphere/Richmond (deceased), etc.

Love Interest(s): August von Earlshide (betrothed)

Likes: Her family and friends, animals, magic, weapons, being with her brother, helping people in difficult situations, studies, discovering new things, creating new things, being the best, being the winner, being with August, sweet foods, flowers, helping/protecting the kingdom, etc.

Dislikes: Corruption, perverts, boys flirting with her, being underestimated, being weak, having failed, disappointing others, not being with her brother, not being with August, Elizabeth flirting with August, chaos, misogynistic, losing her brother, destruction, etc.

Background Information: Sachiko Wolford is the biological daughter of Oliveira and Aira von Schtradius, and younger twin sister of Shin Wolford. She is also the adoptive granddaughter of Merlin Wolford and Melinda Bowen, and the fiancé of August von Earlshide.

Sachiko and Shin both woke up as two injured infants in the unknown world at a certain carriage that was attacked by demons. They were confused and started to cry until Merlin healed their injuries and took them in.

Sachiko and Shin after that slowly realized their situation wherein the two died of an unknown cause and reincarnated as infants to the unknown world where magic is present as they observe Merlin igniting fire on the fireplace. At the age of five, the two were hunting deer.

At the age of eight, Shin and Sachiko was able to capture a Hollow Bird and a Forest Rabbit using the magic 'Vacuum Wave'. Going back home, Shin and Sachiko greet their grandfather, and their grandfather's acquaintances Melinda and Michel.

After telling them their recent hunted animals, they were astounded for their abilities and Michel Collins, Shin and Sachiko's martial arts trainer decides to level up their training. Sachiko and Shin learned about 'Enchantment Magic' from Melinda Bowen.

After that they each acquired tools for hunting like "Rifle" for long-ranged attacks, "Vibration Sword" for close-quarter combat, "Jet Boots" for movement assistance, and "Protection Suit" for defensive clothing. The twins hunted a boar using the rifle at this time.

At the time they were 10 years old, Shin and Sachiko learned of 'Search Magic' and subjugated a demonized grizzly bear using "Vibration Sword". Later on, while walking through the local market, Sachiko saved a young boy from some potential kidnappers using the same magic she learned.

She later learns that the young boy is really the crown prince of the Earlshide Kingdom, August von Earlshide. August is grateful for the rescue and the two befriend one another, with August informing his father, Diseum von Earlshide, of Sachiko's heroic deed.

Diseum thanks Sachiko for saving his son, which she is grateful for his favor. Overtime, August and Sachiko continue to hang out with each other, with the former secretly falling in love with the young Wolford sister.

After that, Merlin told Melinda and Michel, which caused them wonder if Shin and Sachiko are people from another world because of the rapid increase of their magic capabilities and martial arts. However, Merlin later replies that he doesn't care who Shin and Sachiko are because the twins called Merlin "Grandpa" and makes sure to learn the magic he taught them.