Prey part 1

It was a ordinary summer day in Japan, The crisp wind blew easily down upon the land as a woman adorned in yellow Robes can be seen making her by up the mountain where a Great warrior lived. This woman was no one of great importance, she was just a messenger who was sent to find the great warrior.

Eventually the messenger reached a house on the mountain, she knocked gently and found the warrior was in terrible condition. His Skin was sunken in, his muscles ached, his head was clouded and he was coughing blood. This great morning search for was none other than Tanjuro Kamado, a warrior who was known for his heroic deeds, messenger with sent to find him by her master, a powerful and rich women who was adored by many and feared by more.

The messenger's master wanted the warriors first born son, a young boy named tanjiro. For she wanted him to become a samurai who would devote his life to her. Despite his fate already being decided by a woman he had never met, Tanjiro wished to become a freelancing warrior who was unbound by any sort of Lord or master...

When the Messenger explained what her master wanted, Tanjiro answered "I do not want to become a samurai for a Lord. I wish to be a hero who travels around and helps the innocent. So please tell your master that I am very thankful for the request, But my answer is no." The messenger nearly looked down to the ground and silently nodded as she then Made her way back down the mountain. The messenger then cried as she made her way down the mountain, knowing that her master would kill her.

The next day, tanjiro said his goodbyes to his parents and family as he then made his way to The first stop on his travels. A nearby shrine where women would come to pray forgiveness. But before he could leave, his father handed him his old sword. I'm a mysterious blade that was said to be able to kill spirits.

However while our hero began his journey. Life having another was coming to an end.

We see the messenger who came to Tanjiros home, walk inside of a palace, inside lies the most cruel and fearsome woman in the world. The Daimyo of the North. The feudal Lord could be seen sitting in a throne. Music played and a great fe ast was happening as the messenger now stood in front of the throne.

The Feudal Lord smiled and giggled as she then spoke to the messenger. "I see you have returned girl... I wonder... Did the young samurai accept my very generous and impossible to refuse offer?" The messenger then gulped and spoke. "N-no my liege I afraid he decli-EGKAAAGAGAAEHK!" The festivities Then instantly stopped as the Feudal Lord Choked the messenger in rage as she then spoke. "I'm sorry, but it sounded like you said he refused... Isn't that just funny! Because If that is what I did hear, then you'll be meeting your sister much quicker than you expected." But despite the Lord's threat, The messenger repeated what she had said. The feudal Lord send became angry and fuming with rage. "I've warned you and I've warned you and I've warned you over three hundred times! I've warned you not to get on my bad side, and look what you've done!!! You've made little ol me very very very very very mad!!!"

For the first time since Her birth, the Daimyo was serious... And before anyone could even blink, The messenger was reduced to a puddle of blood, Her bones were scattered all around the room and were shattered into billions of pieces. And then just like that, the Daimyos personality immediately swapped back to carefree and childish as the music resumed and people continued to feast. "Sorry bout that everybody! Continue partying and get some of the maids to clean this up, I have some important business to handle....." She then instantly disappeared and left the palace...

Meanwhile, Tanjiro eventually reached the shrine. This was a place where the poor and defenseless came to pray for salvation and protection. Tanjiro used come here all the time... Until his dad got terribly sick. When he used to come here though, there was always a kind old lady who took care of the shrine, she cleaned it and made sure everything was untouched and undamaged...

As Tanjiro was reminiscing, A powerful gust of wind attacked the shrine as of the candles were immediately snuffed out... Tanjiro then looked up to see that the old lady was standing before him. "Oh dear! It seems like the pail of water I was carrying got spilled, I have to get another one so I can finish cleaning off these dusty statues!"
Tanjiro could only blink at the antics of the old lady. It was good to know that even after 5 years The old lady still had her carefree and cheery personality.

Tanjiro then smiled kindly At the old lady. As she then smiled back, her silver strands of hair blowing in the wind. "Ah! Tanjiro, what a wonderful surprise it is to see you tonight! How's life been going for you?" Tanjiro then spoke. "Life is good... I was requested to become a samurai by a lord today..." As the old lady then spoke with a giggle In her voice. "Really? Did you accept her offer?" Tanjiro then sighed. "No, I refused the offer because I wanted to be a traveling warrior instead of a stagnant samurai with no freedom." The old lady then nodded in respect. "Hmmm, very well. I can't change your mind, but promise me that if your in a state of danger or trouble, you'll go to the Lord and become a samurai, it's safer being near so many warriors and being within reach of someone who can provide for you and spoil you!" Tanjiro  then smiled promised the old Lady as he then left.

The old lady then gave a sickeningly evil grin as her voice sounded much younger. "Ahahahahahaha! Ara Ara, Tanjiro~ if you were anyone else, I might have removed your head from your shoulders for refusing my offer~ but don't worry, I'll just make your journey hard enough to the point where you'll come begging to be mine! Tan~ji~ro~" the camera zooms out as we can now see the Lady in all her glory...

 "Ahahahahahaha! Ara Ara, Tanjiro~ if you were anyone else, I might have removed your head from your shoulders for refusing my offer~ but don't worry, I'll just make your journey hard enough to the point where you'll come begging to be mine! Tan~j...

The Lady then smiled again and spoke once more. "I'll have you soon my prey..."

End of chapter.