"Theia!" "Lelia!" Both the women screamed as they hugged each other tightly making Theia dropped the bags of clothes on the ground. Kai rolled his eyes at the women saying they just seen each other yesterday..

 Kai rolled his eyes at the women saying they just seen each other yesterday

Theia pulls back looking around the apartment. "Where is my niece? Oh I also bought clothes for her to grow into." Lelia drags the bags in with Theia's help.

"She and Cyrus are sleeping still." Theia turns to her with her eyebrow raised. "Oh no they need to get up. I want my niece to see the neighborhood plus what aunt would I be if I didn't spoil her."

Theia walks to the room but stops gasping making Lelia look up from the clothes. "What is it? Is Cyrus having a nightmare again?" Theia waves her hand over to her.

"Look look at them get your phone and take a picture." Lelia and Theia both pull their phones out and taking pictures of the sleeping pair.

" Lelia and Theia both pull their phones out and taking pictures of the sleeping pair

"That's just too cute but we got things to do." Theia rips the blanket off of the pair yelling to wake up making Cyrus pull Catleya who whines at the loud voice and sudden cold into him.

"Theia shut up it's too early for your loud ass." Cyrus rubs his eyes sitting up still holding the girl in his arms. Lelia grabs her from him with Theia raving about the clothes she bought her.

"Crazy ass women." Cyrus gets up getting dressed as fast he can so they get this over with. "You two better not be making her try on everything. We don't have time for that."

Coming out to see Catleya standing on the coffee table with Lelia and Theia holding clothes up to her as she was looking at them confused. He walked over picking up a white dress. "Here this one she won't get too hot in it."

"