"Don't... touch me like that..."

"Why not?" You asked playfully. "You seem to like it, though..."

He didn't say anything. You were right and you both knew it.

A moan escaped his lips as you slid your hand into his pants and began to caress him through the fabric of his underwear. You could could feel his dick getting hard as you teased him, but it wasn't quite enough yet.

"Undress me." You whispered into his ear.

He looked at you with wide eyes.

You leaned back and glared at him, making him blush uncontrollably as he saw the lust in your eyes. You saw his lips twitching as if he were about to say something, but nothing came out. He looked at you nervously as you guided his hands along the sides of your hips and waist.

"Don't be shy..."

His hands were hesitant as they brushed against your body, feeling the curves that were laying underneath your clothes. He could sense your soft and tender flesh under all the fabric. Just merely imagining it caused him to feel a wave of excitement wash over his entire body. You heard him curse under his breath.

"Can I... really...?"

You nodded.

He bit his lip and slowly worked his way towards your chest, loosening the buttons of your shirt one by one as your body unraveled right before his eyes. He gulped. Very gently he slid the shirt off of your shoulders and let it fall onto the floor.

"And now the bra, too."

The blushing on his cheeks intensified as he stood frozen for a second. Eventually, he complied without protesting, and the bra came off as well. The sight of your bare chest flustered him as he tried to look away, but you noticed him catching a glimpse of it and chuckled. You pulled him in for a kiss.

You pushed him onto the bed and leaned over him, all while never breaking the kiss between the two of you. He let out a whimper as he felt your hand touching his bulge again. It has gotten a lot bigger by now and you could feel it; it was painfully hard and precum was already leaking from his tip. You untied his pants and slid your fingers inside.

"Oh god..."

He let out a soft moan as you wrapped your your hand around his cock.

"I know, baby... I know."

You kissed him comfortingly as you started to pump. It didn't take long before he turned into a complete whimpering mess as your movements gradually increased in speed.

"Does that feel good?"

He bit his lower lip. You could feel his hot and heavy breaths blowing against your skin.

"Y-yes... Oh my god, yes..."

He threw his head back as he gasped for air and drops of sweat began to form on his skin, his chest moving up and down to his breathing.

You leaned down and teasingly tickled his tip with your tongue.

"Mhm... Ahhhh...!!"

You chuckled.

"Oh Aizetsu... You're just so sensitive."

He cursed under his breath as he felt your tongue licking along the side of his dick and slowly wrapping around the tip.

"Oh please... More..."

"So needy, huh?" You smiled at him teasingly.

He couldn't hold back his noises as you kept working on his dick, alternating between playful licks and gentle suctions while your hand continued to stimulate him around the base. You could feel him twitching in your mouth as he panted heavily. It was better than anything he had ever felt before; a drop of tear slowly dripped down his cheek.