"And we're done!" Asia yelled out in excitement. She looked over at Jayda as she smiled, but something was off with her. "You okay?" She asked.

"Uh- yeah." Jayda responded, not convincing her that she was being honest.

"A lie definitely don't care who tell it." Asia chuckled as she sat on the couch.

"No, I'm not okay." Jayda said, signing as she sat down next to her. "I have to tell you somethin'."

"Okaayy?" Asia said, waiting for her to elaborate as she furrowed her eyebrows.

Talking minutes later, "I hope this apartment don't cause you to leave us at the club." Jayda said, confusing Asia, but she was too tired to pressure her to tell everything that was on her mind.

"Aww, Wayda." Asia smiled as she pulled her into a hug, wrapping her arms around her neck. "I don't plan on leavin' the club no time soon, friend."

In the middle of having a moment with Jayda, her phone vibrated next to her, and she picked it up, unlocking it to see an unexpected message.

Von

Meet me at Burger King
U got 10 Minutes Folks

okay.

She pulled away from the hug, standing from the couch as she slid her feet in her shoes. "Jayda, I got somewhere to be in ten. I'll call you later, okay."

"Okay, babe." Jayda replied as she stood up and grabbed her purse, walking out of the apartment.

Nine minutes later...

Asia pulled into the parking lot of Burger King, looking around for Von's car.

Von

here. wya?

Black Trackhawk.

She looked up from her phone, spotting his car, and pulling her car over beside his.

Rolling the driver's window down, "What, Von?"

"Come get in my whip." He said as he rolled the passenger window to his car back up.

She turned her car off, grabbing her keys and purse, and she got out of the car and locked the door as she opened the door to Von's car.

Closing the door, "Hey."

"Hey my ass. You moved?" He asked with a mug, pulling his car into the drive thru.

"I did. It ain't like I'm leavin' the club if that's why you look like you bout'a throw a pissy fit."

"Welcome to Burger King, what would you like to order?" The woman greeted over the speaker.

Von kept his right hand on the steering wheel as he rubbed his chin with his left. "Yeah, can I get that numba' one wit' a sprite."

"Will that be all?" She asked, causing Von to look at Asia, still mugging.

"Same thing you got with honey mustard." She said, causing him to look in the speaker's direction again.

"Nah, that'll be all." He said, pulling off.

"What the fuck?" She asked as she mugged him.

"You can get some nuggets, foenem-"

"Man, ion want no fuckin' nuggets from here. They nuggets taste like deer ankles, Von." She complained as she felt herself about to cry. "I'm hungry and you playin', man."

He smacked his lips as he handed the girl a twenty dollar bill. "You'll add anotha' numba' one to that fa me, and put honey mustard in the bag."

The attitude that was developing had stopped once he added what she wanted to the order. He pulled up to the other window, grabbing the food and handing it to her while he sat the drinks in the cup holder.

"Thank you." She smiled as she took the honey mustard and fries out the bag.

"You ain't welcome." He mugged, pulling into the parking spot that he was in earlier. "Why you move? It was cause of me or sum?" He asked as he grabbed his whopper from the bag.

"Aww." She chuckled as she cuffed his face. "Not you actin' like a fat kid that's worried about the candy bein' taken away." She laughed.

He slapped her hand from his face. "Don't touch me, bro. We ain't cool like that."

"Well, shit, that's all you had to say then, the hell." She scoffed, going back to eating her fries.

"Man, I was just playin'." He smiled, staring at her as he kept moving around in the seat. "You makin' my dick hard, ma."

Furrowing her eyebrows, "From eatin'?" She asked.

He nodded his head, pulling her into a kiss, pecking her lips four times before pulling away.

"You gone let me slide through?" He smiled, taking a bite from the whopper.

"You tryna hunch on me, ain't you?" She asked as she stared at him, waiting for an answer.

He laughed. "Nah, man. I'm just tryna see whea' you lay yo head at and shit, you know? Checkin' on you like I'm 'pose to."

"You ain't suppose to do a damn thing, but I guess I'll let you see the apartment since you actually kinda cool and shit." She shrugged her shoulders, taking a sip from her drink.

Her phone vibrated three times, making her nervous when Von grabbed it before she could.

"This goofy still in the picture?" He asked as he showed her the messages.

Dominique 🤍

I'm done with the performance
Send the address so I can come thru
Asia?

"See what had happened was- VON!" She yelled as she watched him snap her phone in half, throwing it out the window.

"Who you take me foe'?" He asked as he threw his food back in the bag. "Ion even wanna eat nomo."

"Nigga, fuck you and that food, you just fuckin' broke my phone, Von."

He grabbed her bag and drink, throwing them out the window. "Fuck you and yo food."

She took a deep breath, fighting the urge to swing on him as they looked at eachother before her eyes began to water.

"Like, why would you throw my food out the window?" She asked as her voice cracked, tears coming out her eyes.

He laughed, trying to grab her hand until she snatched it away from him. "You really cryin' bout food, fat girl?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah." She mumbled, sniffing as she pouted.

He pulled her into a hug, placing multiple kisses on her face before smearing his lips on her cheek. "I'm sorry, Ma. I'a buy you some moe'."

"My phone-"

He smiled as he pulled into the drive thru again. "We can go buy you anotha' one after I get you some moe' food. We gone getchu an upgrade, too."

"You crazy."

"You is too. We evil twins, Ma."

__________________________________

Any thoughts?

VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!