"And what are your thoughts?"

"Am I just pussy? Do he think about me as much as I think about him even though I hate to admit that I do think about him." Asia lowly chuckled.

Ari grabbed her hand. "I think it's moe' than what yo mind allowin' you to think. I kind of figured y'all had sum goin' cause I noticed how he was always starin' at you at the club and at Booka's game night."

"He was? I was too busy tryin' not to look at him." Asia laughed as she shook her head.

"Was he? Girl, that man eyes couldn't leave yo direction." Ari chuckled, nodding her head.

"I'm opened to somethin' moe', but would if Asian come back in the picture or Kris become somethin' serious? Ion got time fa my feelings to be hurt."

"Take a risk. That's what a good life about." Ari said, laying her head on Asia's shoulder.

Scoffing, "Beside the risk of workin' at Suga, the risk befo' that left me homeless in the Atlanta streets."

"What happened?" Ari asked as she looked up at her, waiting for an answer as she contemplated on opening up.

Deciding to be vulnerable, "Moved down here wit' my ex as a fresh start from The Sip. I had a dance studio that he was payin' fa, he cheated wit' one of the dancers, I found out and chose to leave him and anything we had together."

"Damn." Ari mumbled. "That's why you mean and so cold hearted?"

"I'm not cold hearted. I have a heart of gold and lots of love to give, I'm just afraid to show it." Asia explained as she looked off into space, still opening up. "And I've always been mean, that situation ain't the reason."

Ari rubbed her hand, showing that she cared and understood. "I'm sorry that happened to you and I'm here fa you regardless, Lil Mama. Love you."

"Love you, too, Ari." Asia smiled, feeling a slight load lift from her chest.

                                            ***
Asia Re'Shontae Allen | May 18, 2019

Waking up from her sleep, Asia climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom to do her morning hygiene. She rubbed cocoa butter and oil on her body before putting on deodorant and spraying on Burberry perfume.

She walked into the bedroom, putting on her clothes and shoes, and she grabbed her packed belongings, taking them to her car. After three trips, her bedroom and bathroom was finally empty of her things.

"New start." She muttered to herself, smiling as she walked out of housing and going to her car, heading to her new apartment.

Four hours later...

After four long hours of having the furniture moved in, and Asia and Jayda decorating the apartment, they were finally finished.