Chapter 28: Preparation

Start from the beginning

He let go of her hand and grabbed them to look at them.

From what he could see they seemed to be normal people, with normal lives.

He furrow his brows and looked at her.

"Look closer to the people, more specifically their ages." She told him solemnly.

He looked again paying more attention to their ages, person after person, until his eyes stopped on one person.

A girl with long brown hair, doe brown eyes and huge smile.

She looked to be around Seth's age.

"Bree Taner. Born 18.06.1995 Seattle. Missing for almost six months. Disappeared on her fourteenth birthday." Seraphina explained to him.

He looked towards his imprint who had an angry expression.

"Bella texted me. Riley wasn't the one who actually created the army. He's just the bitch, her puppet. The army, that little girl, they're all her puppets. This whole time..." She trailed off angrily "I mean how would Riley would know about me you know? How was he turned? How would he know about my family? All those questions had been in my mind for days Paul. And Bella finally figured it out. Who it's actually behind all of this. Who is selfish enough to turn a innocent fourteen years old little girl."

She was fuming by now.

Paul listened to her rant and grabbed her hand stopping her making her look at him with glowing orange eyes.

"Ina. Who is behind all of this?" He asked her carefully.

She gritted her teeth in anger before she finally said the name "Victoria."

Jasper and Seraphina were leading Edward and Bella across the field towards an awaiting Jacob

The father/daughter duo never explained the plan, but knowing Seraphina and Jasper it was something that would give them a needed advantage.

"You're not fighting?" Jacob asked Edward "What, did you pull a muscle or something?"

Seraphina rolled her eyes at her best friend annoyed at him.

"He's doing it for me, okay?" Bella defended her mate from her best friends teasing.

Jacob rolled his eyes "Whatever. Just tell me the plan." He looked towards the Major.

Jasper stepped forward "This field will give us an advantage in the battle, we're going to use Bella's scent to lure the newborns here, but we need it to end here."

"Edward, Bella and I are going to a campsite." Seraphina said annoyed that she will be away from her family and mate "Since some people think I need to be away since I was in danger..." She trailed off while rolling her eyes at her father, who smirked at his daughter, before she turned towards Jacob, who had an amused smirk on his face "Even if Edward carries her, they'll still pick up on her scent."

Edward finally caught on and he cut in "Your stench, however, is revolting."

"Dude, you really don't wanna start comparing stinks!" Jacob growled at him and took a step towards him.

"Enough!"

Seraphina's hard and annoyed voice demanded.

She was stressed enough because her Protected, her and her mate were in danger because of one bitch.

She didn't have the time for those fucking idiots.

"I'm getting sick and tired of all this dick sizing of yours! Bella is a human fucking being not a fucking toy you can fight over!" She raged at them her glowing eyes were moving from her uncle to her best friend.

"My life, Paul's and hers are in danger for fuck sake! Is it so hard for the two of you to push your stupid rivary away for a few days, until this fight it's over and we are all fucking safe?!" She screamed loudly as her eyes changed colors from orange, to bright green, to bright blue and silver.

She was so stressed about all of this and she was pissed off because of that little girl... she didn't have time for their bullshits.

Everyone's eyes widened at the angry girl, they quickly closed their mouths and nodded at her obediently.

"Jacob!" She addressed him harshly, making him flinched a bit "If you carry Bella up to the campsite, your scent will mask hers."

"Done!" he agreed, not needing anymore of an explanation.

"This is not a good idea." Edward sulked, but he instantly shut up, when his niece's head whipped in his direction with a glare on her face.

Jasper stepped in before a fight broke out.

"Edward." He chastised "They won't want to get anywhere near his... odor." he attempted to be polite.

Bella noticed the look on Edward's face and sighed.

"Let's just try it." She spoke, walking towards Jacob and allowing him to pick her up.

"Eau de wolf coming up." Jacob cheered, giving Edward a smug look.

"Run." Edward demanded.

He watched his girlfriend get carried off the field before he felt a hard smack on the back of his head.

His hand reached up to the sore spot before giving his niece a disbelieving look.

Seraphina glared at her uncle.

"Not a good plan? You better get that stick out of your ass uncle, this will work." She growled at him before she and Jasper walked away.

" She growled at him before she and Jasper walked away