🌸

-- at school --

"I hate this project..." Hyunjin sighs, the bell rang well that's convenient, he got up and went to the library.

"hey Hyunjin"

"Oh hey Jeongin, I'm surprised you're here" Hyunjin smiles

"What do you mean by that😕, I'm always here" Jeongin testifies

Hyunjin chuckles as he sits beside Jeongin.

"So how are you doing with that project of yours?" He asks

"Ugh..I don't know, I'm having troubles" He sighs and scratches his head

"Oh..why?, Are you finding an actress?"

"Yeah, but the thing is..I was about to ask Hae-ri"

"Oh?, Really then why didn't you?"

"Its just..ugh..don't tell anyone"

"About what?" Jeongin asks as he was confused why Hyunjin said that.

Hyunjin is finally gonna tell Jeongin that he likes Hae-ri..how will he react though? "Come closer.." he grabs Jeongin and whispers ."I like Hae-ri, and I swear if you tell another living soul about this..I will make your life a living hell" Hyunjin said

"More than you already did?" He smiles although Hyunjin was serious about it. hyunjin nodded at him and smiled.

Jeongin's pov

(Oh..I should've known he likes her..)

I smiled even though it hurt..I like hyunjin and I don't wanna tell him because it might ruin our friendship..I feel like crying.., am I being too dramatic😂..?

*Bell rings*

"Oh well break times over..you wanna come with?"

"I don't know what class are you in now?" He asks.

"Uh in class b-3"

"Oh then I'll come with" he says grabbing his things.

"Your class is b-3?"

"No, but Im in class b-1 our rooms are close so.."

"Oh okay."

Back to Hyunjin pov

"Hyunjin-ah!" Professor Nim called him out of the blue"

"Uh do you need anything professor Nim?"
Hyunjin asks as he went up to him. The professor puts his hands on Hyunjin's shoulders and rests it "I have good news" he says as he took off his hands on hyunjin "I found actors for your project, I heard you were having a hard time so I helped as much as I could" he smiles

"Oh! Really,, ahh thank you professor Nim, this means a lot" hyunjin says. Professor Nim gave him the details of the actors he was surprised, "Hae-ri" was in on it.

"Jeongin!, Jeongin!" Hyunjin runs up to Jeongin to tell the news to him.

"What is it?" He asks Hyunjin

"Professor Nim helped me with the actors, look at the paper" he hands out the paper to Jeongin, he was surprised "Hae-ri's here?"

"Yeah, I can't believe it I'm working with Hae-ri.." Hyunjin says

"That's actually..woah, good for you..I guess..but the second paper..isn't this, Lee Minho?" Jeongin testifies.

Hyunjin grabbed the paper with a surprised face. He couldn't believe it the prince AND the princess in the school working together AND his best friend?

"Ugh really..why" hyunjin runs his hands through his hair as he looks at the paper.

"Welp you can't do anything about it, it's specifically been given to you by professor Nim." Jeongin chuckles

"How are we gonna tell Jinwo he's been replaced though?" Jeongin asks

"Ugh I forgot about that...let's tell him tomorrow I hope he understands 😖"

--at their club--

"Ugh..The idea of having Minho acting as the partner of Hae-ri..I can't even" hyunjin sighs, but he can't decline Professor Nim's choices or else the club with go down.

"I feel bad for you" Jeongin says while eating Chicken, hyunjin got annoyed so he grabbed Jeongin's chicken "HEY!, THATS MY CHICKEN"
"Its mine now" Hyunjin laughs while Jeongin is chasing after him

--

"Ahh..really you're like a kid"

"At least I'm cute" Hyunjin says laughing while eating Jeongin's chicken.

Suddenly someone opened the door

"Uhm..hello is this the filming club?"

"Oh..uh yes" Jeongin says

"Uh..Hae-ri? Right.." hyunjin asks even though he already knows he froze after he saw her.

"Yeah, I was told to be here..for a uh..project?"

Jeongin looks at Hyunjin and back to Hae-ri "yes you are uhm come ever and sit we won't want you standing there..right..? Hyunjin."

Hyunjin stares blankly at Hae-ri and got back to his senses "oh uh yes sorry sit"

-------