20 When Their Partner Embarrasses Them

Start from the beginning

"His puppet joints needed to be oiled, but since he was too busy with missions, he forgot, hm."

"So what happened?" You heard the door to Deidara's room open, but neither of you turned to see who it was.

"Sasori my man got his puppet joints locked up and he began to-" Deidara was cut off by Sasori tackling him. You stared in awe, you had never seen Sasori do such a thing before.

"Be quiet brat." Sasori hissed to Deidara, but of course Deidara wouldn't listen.

"Sasori my man freaked out and I had to help him get unstuck, hm! He freaked out like a bitch, hm!" Deidara yelled through being strangled and smothered with a pillow.

"You panicked?" You asked your boyfriend. He stood up, letting Deidara breathe and then dragged you from the room.

"Never speak of any of that ever again." He growled, you could only nod your head.

~

Itachi

You were asking Itachi random questions. You wanted to know more about him, so you wrote down a list of questions. Kisame got interested in hearing about Itachi, so he sat on the chair across from the couch where you and Itachi were on. Itachi answered all the questions, except one.

"What has been the most embarrassing thing to happen to you while in the Akatsuki?" You repeated the question.

"Ask something else." Itachi responded coldly. He clearly didn't want to answer that. You were about to ask something, when Kisame spoke.

"He walked into a wall." Kisame earned a glare from Itachi.

"He what?" You were interested now.

"Itachi walked-"

"Be quiet." Itachi growled.

"He walked face first into a wall. He knocked himself out." You looked at Itachi. His face was red, from anger and embarrassment.

"How'd that happen?" You were curious.

"My eyes were weak and I couldn't see straight." Itachi glared at Kisame for mentioning the moment. The clear embarrassment on your boyfriend's face told you to move on and ask more questions that wouldn't embarrass him.

Kisame

You were curious about Kisame and his life so you began randomly asking him things. Itachi just happened to be in the room, so he was listening to the questions. There was one question that Kisame didn't want to answer though.

"The most embarrassing thing to happen to me while part of the Akatsuki?" Kisame repeated your question. He didn't look to happy about it. He clearly wasn't about to say it.

"He nearly died because he panicked in the water." Itachi spoke up. Kisame made hand motions telling his partner to shut up.

"He almost drowned himself?" You asked, turning to look at Kisame.

"Yes, I was drunk and panicked because the water was really dark."

"It was a puddle; he thought it was a lake." Itachi informed you.

"Kisa, how drunk were you?" His face showed him blushing in his own way. Clearly that meant he was really drunk, far too drunk for his own good. "I see."