What might happen in the future of TSAMS:

(So this was just a theory I had:)

Eclipse teleported into his base and cursed repeatedly in immense pain, clutching his rays:

"Fuck, it hurts, it hurts..." he mumbled, "Computer...how many times can I use the star.."

"...you can only use it one more time before it really starts to damage you" The computer said with a sad tone, "Eclipse. This has gone too far. I was made to help you. I highly suggest for your survival you should stop" she spoke.

"Who am I even supposed to go to...who would help me" he asked, he then yelped as one of his legs failed and he fell down

"Eclipse, the star is slowly shutting down your body, you need to get help. The best chance you would have is with Sun and Moon" the computer said.

"They hate me, they'll kill me on sight"

"You don't know that"

Eclipse thought for a bit, then his other leg shut down.

"Fuck- I can't walk what do I do?!"

"You could use your last wish to take you there, it will not kill you, but it will hurt"

Eclipse hesitated, then sighed.

"Take me to the Daycare..." he said quietly

There was a flash of white, then he was at the daycare, the loud music and bright lights seemed to overstimulate his senses, then there was a sharp crack as a strong pain struck through his whole body.

He cried out in pain and frantically looked around.

"Help..."

"Help me..."

His cries and pleas were useless...

That is until he heard a barrel gun charge up from behind him

"What are you doing here, Eclipse" Sun's voice spoke.

"Just kill me if you're going to kill me, spare the speech please..."

"You never did"

Sun glared down at him, then lowered the barrel gun as his eyes widened a bit

...Eclipse was crying

"Please just do it..." Eclipse said, "It would be mercy...please, please just kill me..."

"...shit, why do you have to make me feel so sorry for you?!" Sun mumbled, throwing the barrel gun aside "you- stupid nobody..."

Sun picked Eclipse up, and his body was actually much lighter than it looked, Probably so Eclipse didn't have to carry that much weight when he walked because he was so weak .

Eclipse felt his right arm fail and go limp as Sun lowered a cable from the ceiling and lifted himself up to their room, "Moon, Moon where are you?!" Sun asked, looking around, moon came out of his room

"What- sun who the fuck is that?!"

Moon looked at Eclipse and didn't recognize him at first, he was in his red and black body, but it was cracked in many places.

Eclipse felt his other arm shut down, and panicked a bit.

"This bitch made me feel sorry for him, so now we're going to help him because- I don't even know!" Sun said, putting Eclipse down on the red couch.

"How?!"

"Take the star out..."

Eclipse spoke, his voicebox was failing too as his body was slowly paralyzed.

"Okay- uhm-"

Moon cape over and got his magic ready as his hands glowed purple.

"H Objlsb qeb pqxo!"

Eclipse suddenly shouted in pain and he felt something weigh him down.

He felt as if he was being torn apart...

Eclipse just shouted and cried and cussed, as Moon painfully removed the star.

The whole process took about an hour. By the time moon had the star, Eclipse has passed out from the pain.
His body was leaking oil and smoking, but he was alive.

"Brother. I cannot believe you did that..." Sun said, amazed

"I can't believe I did that either!" Moon responded, looking at the star in his hands, "Alright I'm going to go out this thing away- Erm- Eclipse is practically powerless right now so yeah"

Moon went to his room to hide the star away, and Sun looked at Eclipse

Eclipse was so vulnerable...

So open.

And yet

Sun did nothing

Because he was, in fact. A much better person than Eclipse was. And he wouldn't hurt someone as hurt and defenseless as Eclipse was right now.

Sun sighed and sat down, waiting for Eclipse to wake up...