The One Who Devoured the Gods

Start from the beginning

"This is worse than I thought," Rimuru muttered, just before he was attacked by a monster called an Aragami. Rimuru used the katana that was on his hip to slash the Aragami in half.

Although he held back his strength, he still managed to inadvertently slash a few buildings along with it.

"Oops... I forgot that this sword is too powerful," Rimuru remarked as he looked at the Tempest Sword that is in his hands.

"Ciel, do the thing that we always do! Oh, and create me a weapon based on the one that the people of this planet use to fight off these monsters."

<<As you wish, Master.>>

Ciel then manipulated the information of this world, adding Rimuru's information so that Rimuru would appear as if he were born in this world.

Ciel also created a mechanical katana infused with Oracle Cells, she also ensure that it was compatible with Rimuru and was capable of handling his power.

After a while, Rimuru was now wearing his usual Demon Lord outfit, and he had a red mechanical ring on his right wrist.

The katana was strapped to his back, and Rimuru set out to explore this world while simultaneously fixing the damage caused by their battle.

***

It has been 10 years since Rimuru came to this world, and during those years, he came to learn about what had happened to this world. He discovered that The current Situation of this world Was similar to other worlds That had been affected by his fight with Ivaraj, But The people of this world Made it worse since once they discovered about The change on their world they started to experiment and Created the Aragami that soon destroyed the world.

He also discovered how people were forced to live inside a protective wall to shield themselves from the dangers of Aragami.

Although people lived within the walls are  safe, not everyone was fortunate enough to enter inside it. Only the important individuals and the families of the God Eaters were allowed inside, while the unlucky ones were left to live outside the wall, while being constantly exposed to the danger of the Aragami.

Unable to bear this injustice, Rimuru decided to create a place that could help those who were forced to live outside the walls. He established a deep forest surrounded by magic barrier trees that could defend against intruders. Inside this dense forest, a community was formed, comprising of people from all over the region that Was not Accepted to go inside the walls.

Currently, Rimuru was in a meeting room with his teammates, as he had become the team captain of one of the God Eater teams stationed at the Fenrir Far Western Branch.

"Okay, I'm here to give you guys your new mission," the commander announced, and everyone attentively listened to the details.

The commander explained that their mission was to escort a new God Eater who would be stationed at the Fenrir Far East Branch, these new God Eater Came from Russia. They were also tasked with assisting the Far East Branch and would be staying there for five years.