Part 1 - His Life

Start from the beginning

"Dude she was the school topper. Ek baar padh k yaad reh jati thi usse. Or tu to uska bf hai, tujhe ni bhul sakti " Cabir replied with a laugh

Manik laughed remembering the incidence "Wo to usne mujhe bachaane k lie bola tha "

*Flashback*

2016 New York, US

A naive boy was bullied by some students

"Dude let's make a deal. Look at the girl in pink dress you have to propose her. Ask her to be your gf if she accepts this red rose from you. Then we won't trouble you " The leader said

"But you know who is she? She is the diva of our school. She rejected all the hot guys whoever proposed her. So wanna try your luck? " Another boy from the group asked and everyone laughed .

"Ofcrse he is gonna try Max. Come on Manik. Give us some entertainment " The leader said with a smirk

That naive boy was Manik Malhotra. They recently shifted to US bcoz of his dad's work. He is an introvert shy type of guy. Today it's his first day in this school. And some old students started their ragging. Poor guy made a crying face and looked at the girl's direction and their she is.

Now he knew she was being called diva by these ppl for a reason

"Come on boy.. Stop staring and start already " A boy commented and Manik came out of his lala land and started walking towards her.

"It feels like she is faking a smile , her eyes are swollen. Was she crying before coming to school ? " Manik thought while
going near that girl.

"Heyy. You need something?? " That girl asked when she saw some random guy came and stood in front of her holding a red rose. He looks decent, may be a new admission. She looked everywhere to find some guys were eagerly watching them with an evil smile.

" I am Manik. Manik Malhotra " The boy introduced gaing her attention.

 Manik Malhotra " The boy introduced gaing her attention

"I like you. " He continued forwarding the rose. First she was confused. The boy looked scared . His face screaming innocence. And she joined the dot and instantly knew he was the new bakra of those evil boys.