Diona just looks down as Klee hugs he side.
Ningguang remembers the time she was like that so she goes to sit next to Diona and starts to pat her head.

How many hours is she actually working here?"
"Only two or three a day. Then I usually convince her to sit down and eat, and she can do homework. She insists upon doing actual work. And I don't care much for the teasing she gets from customers."
Amber scribbled notes down, "Why haven't you reported this?"
"I wasn't certain. I don't live anywhere near Springvale so I couldn't be sure. I tried asking around plenty of times. But it's hard to do and not arouse suspicion." Margaret shrugged. "I didn't want to falsely accuse anyone and lose her trust."
"Have you noticed any other odd behaviors?" She asked.
"What do you mean?"
"Any aversions? Dislike touch? Sudden outbursts? Odd disclosures?" Amber listed. "Those things."
"Well..." she tapped her index against her chin before pointing at Amber's notes, "She dislikes alcohol."

-She dislikes alcohole yet she works at a bar? -Kaveh says whit suprise.

The scratching of Amber's pen stopped. "She dislikes alcohol, yet is the bartender? And she asked for this job?"

-Just as I said -Kaveh point out.
-We can hear Kaveh -Alhaitham says. Kaveh just glears at him.

I found it pretty baffling too. But that is what I have seen." She said with a shrug. "I don't have children. She seems pretty normal to me."
"You won't mind if I ask your employees about her?"
"Not at all. Go right ahead." She said.
...
Coworkers of the child confirmed information from the owner, yet offered no new information.

-She finds that normal?! - Kirara looks shocked.
-She just said that she doesn't have children, a lot of people don't know how to take care of a child -Ayato says.

Schooling:
Schooling within Mond is run by the sisters of the church. They provide basic education for all children ages six to ten, and parents can choose to keep their kids in the program till the age of twelve. From then on children often go to trade schools, or seek higher education programs.

-Yeah, we have a lot ot Montstad schoolars - Tighnari says.

Diona's teacher is Sister Grace, so that is exactly who Amber had to talk to next.
Amber ran up the church steps, and consciously made herself slow to a brisk walk once inside... she had gotten scolded by Sister Victoria enough times to know better by now.
After asking around a bit, she found Sister Grace. She was in the garden by the fountain with a few kids who were playing some game involving a xylophone.
Amber introduced herself, and requested to ask some questions about Diona.
"Diona?" Sister Grace asked. "What about her?"
"It is a welfare assessment." Amber explained.
"Oh dear." The woman sighed. "I'm afraid I can't take any more children in. I'm spread thin as it is."

Jean winces at that.

Oh. I wasn't asking about that. I wanted to know..." Amber sighed, and tried explaining again. "I am performing an assessment as to if she has to be separated from her guardians temporarily or permanently depending upon her living conditions. You are her teacher. I need to ask you questions about her behavior in class."
"Oh. I see." The woman relaxed a little. "I'm sorry. Things have been hectic of late. And I have my hands full with three little ones on my own."
Amber was well aware of that. Two of them weren't even Grace's biological kids. "That is quite alright, miss." Amber assured. "May I sit with you to condut this interview?"
"Of course."