Relationships:

Fem!OC x Max Mayfield 

Notes:

⤷ One POV, One OC

⤷  Hopper's Daughter (Adoptive post season 2

THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY  

Eventide Series

⤷ Eventide : Season 1 (Complete)

October 1, 1989: 43 children where born. This would have been a foot note in history, given hundred of people were born on any given day, if it weren't for the fact that none of their mothers had been pregnant the day before. Or even the second before. 

Susan Botterill and her sister were two of them. An unimportant note, since Susan ended up with both of them anyways. She was still determined to raise them properly - even when they suddenly developed superpowers she didn't quite understand. 

The Botterill children ended up about as well adjusted as you could be growing up with superpowers. Which was actually rather well adjusted, as Jess learned after picking up a copy of Extra Ordinary. Perhaps it was a good thing any superheroing was banned until they were twenty one. They were, in fact, completely normal people. Minus the super powers.

Until the day Sir Reginald Hargreeves died. Which was, apparently, a sign of the apocalypse. Because of course it was.

⤷ Moonglow : Season 2 (Complete)

April 1st, 2019: The Umbrella Academy failed. The world ended. Despite their floundering attempts, their actions had led directly to Vanya Hargreeves destroying the moon.

However, that wasn't the end of their story. Through the use of Five's powers, they escaped back in time. They were thrown back throughout the era Five had escaped from: the 1960s. Scattered along the first three years and believing the other had died, they began to start their own lives. Unbeknownst to them, each centered around one thing.A new apocalypse.

⤷ Dayspring : Season 3 (WIP)

November 22, 1963: For the first time, Team Zero – formally the Umbrella Academy – actually succeed at something. They managed to stop not only one apocalypse but two. Admittedly they might have caused both of them, but that isn't the part most people will go on to remember. Saving the world isn't memorable either. Turns out no one actually knew about either part, and instead they will go down in history as the odd group that was involved in the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy. 

Fantastic. What a win.

This pyrrhic victory seemed only grow worse. When they returned to their own timeline, they find the Umbrella Academy has been replaced by their seemingly superior new siblings – the Sparrow Academy.