Introduction

(Last Updated: October 12th, 2023)

I'll be honest with you, I don't really know what write here. It's just what it says on the tin.

If you look through my books I have a lot of stories, and those stories have a lot of characters. And while some of them are obvious (all of my apply fics have descriptions in the titles) my other fics don't have that. 

So you can look through this page for the basics, and there will be other chapters with more information on each book/series/etc. Hopefully this is actually helpful and not just random nonsense. 

Guide 

Complete — Book has been completed 

WIP — Work in Progress; book is posted and currently being updated at various intervals 

TBP — To Be Posted; books that need to be posted

OC — Original Characters; original characters that I have made

AC — Applied Characters; characters made by other people, applied to my applyfics 

STRANGER THINGS 

Firestarter Series

⤷  Firestarter : Season 1 — Season 2 (Complete)

Season 1 – Danger brews in the small town of Hawins, Indiana. Despite escaping from the lab that started it all, Ten is unaware of this. All she wants is to help those who have helped her. Accidentally bringing them into the danger she herself had been unknowingly running from.

Season 2 – Things have changed since the Campbells left Hawkins. On the other hand, some things always stay the same. One of those, luckily, is the friends they made along the way. Because the other thing is the monster waiting just on other other said.