⤷ Firelight : Season 3 — Season 5 (WIP)

Season 3 – With summer came a new found freedom. And changes. Both of which are things some take to better than others - something the Campbells are starting to figure out the hard way. As if fighting interdimensional monsters with vendettas couldn't get any worse. 

Season 4 – It's gearing up to be the best spring break ever. At least Anne Campbell thinks so, compared to the one other spring break she's ever had. You would think she'd have learned better than to make those kinds of assumptions in a town like Hawkins, Indiana. 

Relationships:

Fem!OC x Fem!OC

⤷ Masc!OC x Masc!OC

⤷  Fem!OC x El Hopper (One Sided Crush)

⤷  Side relationships to be decided 

Notes:

⤷ Test subject OCs (Pyrokinesis and Telepathy)

⤷ Slight AU (Background additions based off the SIX comic, minor plot changes, minor non-canon expansion on powers)

⤷ Multiple side OCs

⤷ Multiple POVs

From Russia, With Love

Season 2 — Season 5 (WIP

Season 2 – Settling is hard when you're always moving. Ark and Ira assumed Hawkins, Indiana, would be the same. They would arrive, make no friends, and then leave by the next year. So imagine their surprise when Hawkins was different...in a way they didn't quite expect.

Season 3 – Things were changing in Hawkins. From the the mall looming over the town to the blossoming relationships in then "summer of love." Somehow, despite the bright and colorful shine, Ark and Ira aren't exactly feeling the fun. 

Relationships:

Fem!OC x Nancy Wheeler 

⤷ Fem!OC x Robin Buckley (Side

⤷ Platonic party friendship 

Notes:

⤷  Russian OCs

⤷ Slight AU (Changes in Russian plot)

⤷ Two POVs

The World Walks Out : 

Season 2 — Season 5 (WIP)

Season 2 – If you asked most people, Kirby Young is a problem. If you asked Kirby Young, she 𝘩𝘢𝘥 a problem. By the end of the week, she's started to wonder if there's really a difference.