What's up with Shakes and Skarra?

Comenzar desde el principio

Klaus blinks and scrolls down on the phone in his hands, now curious, because, of course he just came dashing only after reading like the first article.

Klaus read aloud the next article. "Supa sub, Klaus is secretly a reporter for magazines along with being a footballer? Does he spill everyone's secrets in the media? Wow there's even a photo of mine buying one... I mean of course it isn't true!" He said the last sentence in panic, eyes widened.

"Told you!" Tiger replied, chuckling now. But everyone else was laughing too much now, expect for a certain narcissistic striker.

Everyone noticed him, and North asked him the question on behalf of everyone.

"Dude! Don't tell me you actually believe it?" He asked, while laughing.

"About that report, I'm not sure if it is fake or not..." El madator admitted.

Dead silence in the room, except for North, the guy was still laughing his ass off.

El madator looked around awkwardly, yeah it's rare that he took anything seriously about something which didn't concern him. And El also knew about it deep down, not that he'll admit it even to himself.

But he had this serious demeanor, that just yelled 'Seriously guys, I'm not joking around! I'm serious!' that's why everyone shut up.

Blok was the first one to comment on that. "Brrzrt kryltzort El? (What are you saying, El?)

North Shaw also stopped laughing, "Why are you being so serious dude?"

El madator still was debating in his head whether to tell them or not, but nevertheless decided to tell the truth, about the situation.

"Maybe, just maybe, Shakes and Skarra are more closer than they seem to be..." El madator finally said.

"Really?" Cool Joe, asked first.

"How are you sure?" Rasta added.

"Yeah they were friends, we get it, but that was in the past! They are bitter rivals now..." Big Bo commented.

"I don't think a true friend abandon their friends on a train which can fall off any second. Are we in some kind of alternate reality?" Tiger said, completely unamused by El's claim if he were being honest.

"Well, you all are right..." El madator continued as he struggled to find the correct words. He is thinking how the hell is he gonna explain them the situation without it being confusing?

"Are you going to tell us or not? What's taking you so long?" Klaus asked, looking at him awkwardly.

"Okay fine, you know last week when we were coming from the match against Invincible United, I saw-" El madator finally started the story.

"Shakes and Skarra together?" Cool Joe asked. "That was so predictable!" Even he was getting bored, because all this stuff was too predictable and cliche.

"How did you know?!" El madator asked, genuinely confused, and annoyingly dramatic. "But whatever that doesn't matter, does it? The damage is already done!"

"Stop being such a drama king dude!" North commented.

"What were they taking about?" Rasta asked calmly.

"So let me tell the tale..." El madator replied in the same annoyingly dramatic tone.
_______________               ______________

It all started with the last goal we made in the last week's match, or at least I think so.

"El madator! Pass the ball to me!" Shakes yelled at me.

As much as I hate to admit, he is right, I'm surrounded by Automatic & Dingaan even a header is difficult, despite my amazing heading skills with my beautiful head. It was too long from the net.