Chapter 20- The morgue

Start from the beginning

The doctor went over to a fridge where the bearded man's foot was kept in a jar.

"The killer cut off two toes from the victim's left foot. Best guess is a surgical saw. The final autopsy is pending." The doctor explains.

(Um, has George Hodel paired with Thornhill, cause the style of killing is very, very, very similar to the Black Dahlia's.)

"The minute you are done. Send it straight to my desk." The sheriff orders. "Media blackout on the toes." 

The doctor smiled. "Sure thing, sheriff. Been busy a couple of weeks. At least I am going out in style. Friday's my last day." 

"Happy retirement, doc." The sheriff congratulates. 

"Gotta surprise Mrs. Anwar with a four-week cruise. Excited to trade rib shears for Mai-tai's. See yourself out, I will lock up."

The sheriff smiled awkwardly and left. The doctor grabbed his coat and looked around to make sure nothing was out of place. That's when he noticed something odd.

He noticed two of the compartments were slightly open. 

He bent over and pulled out both the trays revealing Wyatt and Y/n laying there, eyes open and not blinking.

The doctor looked him confused. "I don't remember these coming in." He tapped Wyatt's cheek then Y/n's. "Oh you've both been dead a while. Guess you won't mind waiting another day of me cutting you open."

The doctor smiled, shut the drawers and left. Thing crawled out. He rushed over and opened Wyatt's and Y/n's  drawers to let them out.

"Five more minutes." Wyatt told him. "I was just getting comfortable."

Y/n let out a small chuckle and got comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt played Tierra Rica on his record player in his dorm and pinned up photos Thing had clicked.

Enid and Y/n came up behind him.

"When you said you were going to be adding more decorations in your room. I didn't know you meant Ted Bundy's pinterest in mind." Enid says disgusted.

Y/n bounced up next to him, and looked at the collection in slight awe.

"Not as creepy as your stuffed unicorn collection." Wyatt told her.

"Woah" Y/n mumbles looking at all the pictures.

"Thing, Y/n and I may have made a trip to the morgue to copy the files of the monster's victims." Wyatt explains.

Enid's disgust deepened. "Okay there are so many levels of ew to the statement, I don't even know where to begin!" 

"I need to get inside it's head." Wyatt muttered. "Discover any patters or anomalies. I've already made a big discovery." 

"Like a serial killer." Y/n realizes. 

"Exactly."

"All the monster's victims have one part of their body surgically removed." Y/n explains.

Y/n wonders for a moment. "What if it's trying to resurrect something or someone? Like how Voldemort tried to resurrect himself." Y/n asks.

Wyatt looked at her confused but nodded. in reply "Perhaps. But it seems to be collecting body parts, like a trophy."

He handed them the pictures.

"Wyatt, Y/n..." Enid gasps. "I don't feel so good."

"The first one a kidney, the second one a finger. The third one a gallbladder, two toes." 

Behind him Enid had passed out. Y/n gasped and knelt next to her. "Like I said, it's like it's trying to resurrect someone." Y/n explains trying to wake her friend.

"It's quite impressive actually." Wyatt said then turned around.

Wyatt turned to Thing who shrugged. "Fetch the smelling salts. Again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hiii, interesting chapter. The last scene made me laugh hard.

Well, hope you had fun reading, and I thought you guys would want to meet meeee.

Here I am lol.

I know I am not the prettiest or best writer ever. But, I absolutely LOVE writing for you all! I love seeing your sweet and hilarious comments every time I open Wattpad. Thank you!

Dedicated to Paige 

Love,

Hermione <3