4

It had been weeks since Eywa had given my life and Sivako's..

Ao'nung came up from behind me, Kissing my neck, I giggled.

"Yes Mr. Future Olo'eyktan?" I asked, He fiddled with my hands.

"I'm getting my tattoo done soon.." He told me, I smiled and turned around. 

"That's awesome baby!" I smiled, He chuckled.

He kissed me gently.

"I'm a little nervous.." He whispered.

"Don't be. You'll be fine." I smiled. 

"Baby.. If I get one.. Will you?" Ao'nung asked, I scoffed.

"Really. Really? Is that what all the kisses are about?" I asked, He shook his head. "Sure~.."

"Please love! You'll need to get one anyways if you're gonna be the Tsulk of the Metkayina!" He pointed out, I whined playfully.

"Fineeee.." I said, He kissed my face. 

"Thank you!!" He squealed, A childish grin covering his face. 

"Neteyam, Sivako is trying to bite me!" Tuk squealed through the door, I chuckled.

"Coming Tuk!" I yelled, Ao'nung and I walked outside, I looked down to see the small child laying on his back, I picked him up and examed his teeth. 

"What the.." I muttered, Sivako had small fangs growing in along with the rest of his teeth.

"Why does he already have teeth?" Ao'nung asked, I didn't answer and started to walk to the Olo'eytkan's home. 

The sand crunched under my feet and I clung to the baby in my arms, Sivako looked around nervously.

"Be calm, Sivako.." I whispered, I finally walked into the Olo'eytkan's home. "Ronal? I have something to report!" 

Ronal and two other women were there. 

"Neteyam, Hello. May I introduce you to Mika te valo Yiea'ite and her mother Yiea te valo siua'ite." Ronal introduced the two to me, I nodded and signed, 'I see you' to them, Her mother signed back but Mika only stared blankly. 

"So this is Jakesully's child?" Mika laughed. "He's a bit skinny, don't you think?" 

"Mika! Do not be rude!" Yiea scolded, I laughed it off.

"Ronal I wanted to speak to you about Sivako." I looked over to the women, "Alone." 

Yiea nodded and grabbed Mika's arm, Leaving the hut.

I cradled my child and sat down in front of her.

"Ronal, I have a question to ask." 

She nodded and I continued. 

"I was just wondering how long it takes Metkayina children to grow teeth?" I asked.

"Not until six months, Neteyam." 

"Oh.. Well is there a possibilty that Metkayina and Omaticaya children's teeth grow faster..?" I asked nervously. 

"Why? Has Sivako already grown teeth?" She asked in surprise.

"Maybe." I handed her Sivako and she inspected his teeth.

"This is very strange indeed.." She muttered. "You need to watch him more closely." 

"Yes, Ma'am." I nodded.

"You may leave now." She smiled softly.

I left the hut and someone pulled on my braid.

"What the hell?!" I growled.

"Stay away from Ao'nung! If I want to be the Tsulk, I need to mate with him! And I know damn well you haven't yet." Mika hissed, I held onto Sivako tighter. 

"Let me go or else I'll rip your heart out with my teeth." I yowled.

She laughed.

"You touch me, I'll crush your baby's skull in my hands!" She retorted, I whined, We heard voices and I was freed, I ran home quickly.