Chapter one || Unrelentless Thoughts

Harry looked out the window

He was all alone for the trip to Hogwarts.

Hermione and Ron we're currently in the prefect Cabin, a mandatory station to be in due to their important jobs. Though they reassured him that they will be with him after their patrol shifts. However he will still be alone for the good part of the ride. All he could do now is look out the window mindlessly.

But his mind drifted back to the night in The Burrow..

————-

" I want you to befriend Draco Malfoy. As you know he always makes a mockery of my family bloodline, I feel that the only way to stop him is to get him to change, and if One can tame that snotty Richboy, It would be you. " Harry stood there, staring flabbergasted at Ginny.

" Ginny, you know that boy is Irredeemable right? " he made a no can do gesture with his arms, " there's no way I can actually befriend him, it's worse than fighting a dragon wandless! "

" oh well find a way, if you want to be my lover. " she said dismissively, twirling a strand of her hair with her finger,

————-

As Harry thought back, he wondered why he even said yes. Maybe he was entranced by her stunning beauty [ ew- ] or her playing hard to get.

Trying to say anything remotely nice to Malfoy is difficult in itself, but trying to befriend him is going to be more harder than finding all 6 Horcruxes, it just couldn't be done. He sighed unconsciously rubbing his scar.

Then Suddenly, The door to his compartment opened, he turned quickly half hoping it was his two best friends, clocking out early from their shift. But of course it was the man of the hour; Draco Malfoy. I small smirk could be seen plastered on his face.

" Oh, Hello Draco, I think you have to be on prefect duty right now? Ron and Hermione are, so what brings you here to this lovely spacious seating? " Harry asked sweetly, remembering his promise. Malfoy stiffened, one eyebrow raised higher than then the other.

" what are you playing at Potter? I'm not here for a laugh " Draco scowled. the gryffindor smiled, trying to look innocent.
A voice with a dreamy tone could be heard outside saying, " Harry? "

" In here Luna! " Harry chirped, making the slytherin scoff.

" Messing with you is fun and all, but I want to be honest here. " Harry looked at him with genuine curiosity, " you hang out with the worst kind of people. I think it's time to get some better abled friends, just as I said first year. "

" what ever you say malfoy " the gryffindor said trying his hardest to keep his resentment in. Luna approached the doorway where Draco was.

" There you are Harry, oh, Hello Malfoy, aren't you supposed to be on prefect duty right now? "

Draco rolled his eyes

He took one last angry glance at Harry then left

unbeknownst to the two a small blush formed on the slytherins cheeks

" what did he need? " Luna asked as Neville came in for a visit.

" who's ' he'? " he said as he got himself comfortable in a seat opposite of Harry, next to Luna. He went to hold her hand, she smiled,

" Well Draco of course " she responded,

" that guy? Blimey, Harry what did he want now, " he mumbled, remembering all the insults Draco has thrown at him. Luna nuzzled her head into his, wanting to comfort him. He put an arm around her, accepting it.

" I don't know, I think he just wanted to try and find an excuse to take away points before we even arrive at Hogwarts. " he said wanting to whisk away the third wheel ackwardness.

" now that's just unfair, " Neville pouted " that malfoy is alway up to something and always bullies us small guys am I right? "

They both started joking laughing and joking around. Having a fun time waiting for the other two. Once Hermione and Ron they carelessly talked and laughed. Not thinking another thought, enjoying each other's company.

————-

678 Words