fluff?! real not clickbait!?

She grabbed her rays in an attempt to calm herself down, pulling on them to ground herself. This couldn't happen again, she couldn't break down again, nobody was here this time.

Sun took a deep mechanical breath. 1,2,3. Breathe out. Okay, she could do this.

___________________________________________

Sun "woke up" on the floor, still in her dress. Huh. Guess she went into rest mode. Moon should be back by now, and guessing by the lack of bouncy music, the daycare hadn't opened yet.

She got up, dusting herself off, though she didn't need to.

Shuffling through her closet, Sun looked at her unfortunately small amount of feminine clothes mournfully. She threw on a multicolored sweater and a red skirt and called it a day.

Sun skipped over to the edge before doing her usual dive into the ballpit. Lunar waved at her, looking a bit tired but continuing to set up the daycare.

"I'll take over the daycare brother, you go charge for a bit."

"Okay! Thank you, Sunny!"

Lunar climbed down the ladder, entering the playhouse. Moon had built a small charging pad here a while ago, and they hummed as they felt the electricity flow through his mechanical "veins."

He couldn't help but glance into Sun's room on the way, seeing all the clothes on the floor, noting it was all feminine and the small amount of it. Huh.

He had an idea.

___________________________________________

The music faded to a stop, silence ringing throughout the daycare. Nothing but the sound of scrubbing, echoing a bit in the large area.

Lunar sat down at the security desk next to Sun, who was sitting on the desk itself. She was scrubbing the barrels with a paper towel and disinfectant, humming something. What it was? Lunar didn't want to ask, for fear of ruining the comforting silence between the siblings.

Su sighed and threw the wipes away. She wasn't going to clean the barrels all day (again). Looking over at Lunar, she noticed him typing something into Google before gesturing for her to come over there.

They pulled up a clothes website. Pretty clothes on pretty girls she would love, with unique colors, patterns, and sizes.

"Well," he smiled and gave Sun the mouse, "we have $10,000 from Moony's new tech business. Spend it!"

Sun's eyes widened as she wrapped her arms around Lunar. "Thank you thank you, thank you! Thank you, too, Moon!"

She scolled through the items on the website, eyes shining and her free hand flapping in excitement.

The rest of the day was spent shopping, Moon and Lunar switching every hour or so, watching movies, and relaxing in each other's company.

___________________________________________

A/N: Writing for this AU is really fun, honestly! Constructive criticism is welcome and I hope you enjoyed!

(also today's episode [Original Moon RETURN in VRCHAT] absolutely shattered me so fluff! B̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶g̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶r̶y̶.)