Chapter Two: Diapered and Dependent

Chloe had been lying in the crib for what felt like hours when she heard the door to her nursery open again. Two women walked in, both wearing the same uniform as the staff member who had given her the tour earlier.

"Hello, sweetie," said one of the women, a tall, slender woman with short, curly hair. "My name is Sarah, and this is my colleague, Emily. We're here to get you ready for the day."

Chloe sat up in the crib, feeling a mix of embarrassment and fear. She didn't want these strangers touching her, especially not in such an intimate way.

But before she could protest, Sarah and Emily had already lifted her out of the crib and onto the changing table. They were surprisingly strong, and Chloe found herself unable to resist as they stripped her of her clothes.

"Let's get you into a nice, fresh diaper," said Emily, holding up a pink and white striped diaper with cartoon animals on it.

Chloe's face burned with shame as she was laid down on the changing table and the diaper was taped around her waist. She tried to struggle, but the pacifier in her mouth made her feel oddly relaxed and compliant.

Next, Sarah and Emily dressed her in a frilly, pink onesie with a matching skirt and white tights. They put her feet into pink booties with bows on them and tied a pink bow in her hair. Chloe couldn't help but feel like a complete and utter baby in her new outfit.

"There, all done," said Sarah, giving her a pat on the head. "Now, let's get you back to your crib."

They carried her over to the crib and laid her down, tucking her in with a pink blanket.

"Now, sweetie, let's go over some of the rules," said Emily, sitting down in a chair next to the crib.

Chloe groaned inwardly, not wanting to hear any more of the humiliating regulations of the facility.

"Rule number one: no talking back to staff members," said Emily, ticking the rules off on her fingers. "Rule number two: no removing your diaper without permission. Rule number three: no leaving your designated areas without supervision. Rule number four..."

Chloe tuned her out, feeling more and more like a helpless baby with each passing second. She couldn't believe this was her life now, and she didn't know how she was going to survive it.