Chapter 22: I missed you

Start from the beginning

The others happily agreed and just then an expensive car pulled in front of the house.

Paul instantly recognized the car and when the door opened his heart stopped as he saw his beautiful imprint making her way towards them.

She smiled at all of them, but her eyes were on her mate.

"Hey guys. Missed me?"

Paul instantly ran towards her and the second he was a hew feet from her, he pulled her into him for a kiss he waited for a month.

He missed her so so much and to see her now it was a relief for him.

When they pulled away from the kiss, their foreheads touched as they tried to take a breath.

"I missed you so much baby girl."

"So when did Leah join the pack?" Bella asked Jacob as they reached his house

"Around when her dad died." He told her sadly as they walked the bike to the garage "Her brother Seth also phased." He told her "He is only fifteen, so Sam keeps him home studying but he's chomping to get out of there. Wish it was Leah who stayed home." He explained to her.

Bella looked at him annoyed "Come on, don't be such a guy."

He looked to her with a small smile "No it's not a chick thing, It's a triangle thing."

Bella looked confused.

"We all have to live with the Leah, Sam, and Emily pain fest. Wolf telepathy remember."

"So Sam dumped Leah for Emily?" Bella asked him.

"Nah it wasn't like that. Sam hates himself for hurting Leah, but Emily was the one." He explained her.

"I guess it sorta choses you sometimes." Bella agreed.

Jacob looked down "It's more than some crush Bella, Sam imprinted on Emily." He said, as they reach the garage.

Bella looked really confused "Do I even want to know what that is?"

Jacob took a long pause messing with his bike before he sighing.

"Imprinting is something that is like..."

He stoped trying to think of how to put it.

"Like when you see her, everything changes. All of a sudden it's not gravity holding you to the planet it's her. Nothing else matters. You would do anything, be anything for her." He finished solemnly.

"Sounds like you know the feeling." Bella told him softly. He looked away sadly as Bella asked "Have you imprinted on someone?"

"You'd know if I had." He told her sadly "Just have a direct line to Sam and Paul's thoughts." He continues fiddling with his fingers.

Bella looked at him confused "Paul?"

Jacob chuckled "You really think Ina it's with him, because of his charm? He imprinted on her the first time they met."

She nodded with a small smile, happy for her best friend.

"So for now your still you?" She asked him.

He looked at her "You're still you."

"Yeah." She paused "Until graduation."

At this Jacob becomes shocked and very angry "Graduation?" He asked in disbelief.

"You knew this was gonna happen." She told him.

"Not in a month." He said to her sadly.

He turned angrily "Not before you've.." But stoped himself "You've even lived." He continues getting angrier "Or before I could..."

But he stoped again angrily and lunges the wrench in his hand to the other side of them room scaring Bella.

He started breathing heavily and walked around, while Bella sit waiting to say something.

"For a second, just a second I thought." He told her "But he's got his hooks in you so deep."

Bella shook her head "No. I decided this not him."

Jacob laughed angrily "Bella they're not even alive. Makes me sick." He spat.

He paused "Better you'd be dead than one of them."

Bella looked to him hurt and walked away.

"I can't believe you said that." He just stood there with a sad face "Edward was right. I shouldn't have come." She goes to leave, but he stopped her.

"Please, I'm sorry."

But she just walked away.