Zhou Porridge was driving a tricycle full of cars, racing in front, because there were too many things to sit in the car, Liu Qun took the two cubs first, and followed behind.

Ji Yao exclaimed: "I'll go, fifty yuan to buy so many things, but luckily I'm not allowed to go, how is this bargaining?" At

this time, two or three staff members chased up from behind: "Liu Qunxian, Zhou Congee ! No, you are not allowed to move things from the villa!"

Ji Yao:? ? ?

Bubble yelled: "Father, run!"

"Okay!" Zhou Porridge turned the throttle of the tricycle to the deepest position, accelerated the speed and raced away from Ji Yao.

[When the staff jumped out, my brain automatically dubbed it]

【Robbery! Someone is robbing here! 】

Zhou Conge drove a small three-wheeler around the restaurant.

When they came back, Jiang Yicheng and Liu Qunxian were reasoning with the staff.

Jiang Yicheng felt quite oppressive, and was in charge of singing the bad face: "Isn't it? This is because you didn't think carefully, the rules have already been set, we found loopholes, and you made up for it later. This is definitely not good." Liu Qun was first in charge of singing the red face

: "Just this time, you see, it was originally your work mistakes, we are not angry, why are you angry?" "I won't

complain to you, don't worry, go ahead."

They fooled the staff like this After leaving, the staff said "thank you" to them several times before leaving.

Zhou Congee stopped the car and removed all the tools from the car.

Everyone started cleaning the restaurant.

The adults are responsible for lifting the large tables and chairs in the room, cleaning the ceiling and rinsing the floor.

The children are responsible for doing some simple scrubbing work.

Zhou Porridge folded two newspaper hats for himself and Pao Pao to prevent dust from falling on their hair.

Bubble is wearing a newspaper hat, holding a small rag, running around with the children, wiping the tables and chairs.

Zhou Porridge panicked: "No! Zhou Paopao! You just wiped the floor, don't clean the dishes!" "

Oh." Paopao obediently took back the rag.

A group of people cleaned all day together.

Simply tidy up the kitchen and dining room, wash off the dust, set up the table and chairs. Then cut the weeds in the yard and move the rusty iron swing to the tool room.

It wasn't until nine o'clock in the evening, when the live broadcast room was about to be closed, that the restaurant had a general appearance.

[I feel like what I'm watching is not a baby drama, but a restaurant management game]

[It's a sense of accomplishment! I will come back tomorrow! 】

[I can't bear to part with the cubs! Can't we live broadcast Cubs sleeping? 】

【Support! Live Cub Sleeping! 】

At nine o'clock sharp, the live broadcast room is closed.

In the ward, Cui Feng took off his thin silver-rimmed glasses, closed his eyes, and rubbed the bridge of his nose.