Zhuang Lian went back to the room and said that he took Tangerine to the bathroom to take a shower, but he hid in the bathroom and looked at his mobile phone.

    Tangerine sat in the children's bathtub, knowing that his father was busy with work, so he obediently took a bath by himself.

    You can't look at your phone in front of the camera, but Zhuang Lian can't wait to know something.

    Today's live broadcast, to him, was like an exam. Originally, he had a chance to win, but there was a sudden change. He couldn't help but want to know the result, who won, he or Zhou Congee.

    His agent has been sending him messages since the morning, and there are many scattered messages.

    [Zhuang Zhuang, it’s okay to bump into your shirt, stay steady and behave naturally]

    [I’ll contact a few marketing accounts, and I’ll tell you that you look

    better than Zhou Congee] Zhuang Lian hooked the corners of his lips. Can work.

    [How can there be such a thing as chocolate melting? ]

    [You handled it well, you surprised me]

    [When there is no one else, you can talk to Juzi again, so that he will not lose the chain at the critical moment]

    The manager didn't talk anymore in the afternoon, until just now, he estimated that Zhuang Lian was going to download the broadcast I quickly sent him another one.

    [Zhuang Zhuang, don't watch hot searches after the broadcast, hold on, we still have a chance]

    Zhuang Lian frowned and quickly switched software.

    Sure enough, when he opened Weibo, the word [Zhou Congee] stuck into his eyes like a needle.

    #周粥 Ji言#【热】

    #周粥带娃#【热】

    The mud pond competition is already in the afternoon. Zhou Porridge has been on the hot search list for several hours, and it is still number one, which shows that the popularity is overwhelming.

    Compared with him, Zhuang Lian is much inferior, with only one entry for #庄连娃综#.

    Zhuang Lian clicked into the search box and started to search for "Zhuang Lian Zhou Porridge". The first item that popped up was the marketing account, boasting that Zhuang Lian's good looks are better than Zhou Porridge.

    There was a smile on Zhuang Lian's face, but the next second, the smile froze again.

    Because in the comment area -

    [ Zhou porridge looks good ]

    [ why did you specially add slow motion and filters to Zhuang Lian? ]

    [Zhou Congee looks good without makeup, I thought he was a new handsome guy when I didn't click on it]

    This... should be the entry bought by Zhuang Lian's agent, but... overturned.

    Zhuang Lian's expression changed, and he quickly called his agent.

    He lowered his voice: "Hello?"

    The agent was shocked: "Zhuang Zhuang, didn't I tell you not to watch the hot search? You still watch it?"

    Zhuang Lian said in a low voice: "If I don't watch it, I will be punished by Zhou Porridge." It's completely underfoot."