Sid throws ashi out.

Start from the beginning

Avu-: no don't... I don't need painkiller... Just a warm bath will be perfect and I'll be fine till tomorrow... She says to him while Sid nods and picks up her in his arms and makes her sit on the stool there and prepares a hot water in bathtub by adding foam, bubbles, rose body wash. He leaves from there after making Avu stand nearby the bathtub and telling her to call when she's done. Avu smiles at him as he's really a gentleman and she was lucky to have him in her life. She removes the duvet from her body and enters inside the bathtub.

************

With Sid, he changes the bedsheet and picks the scattered clothes from floor and puts it in laundry basket and calls the servants to clean the room quickly and throw the candles and rose petals. He was instructing them when his eyes fell upon the milk glass on the table, he goes towards it and remembers that how he returns home drunk and how ashi forcefully makes him drink the milk and after that he doesn't remember anything. The servants left from there after cleaning the room while Avu comes out to see Sid lost. Avu goes towards him and keeps her hand on his shoulder.

Sid-: What had happened yesterday night...?? Tell me the truth you have my swear... He says while keeping her hand on his head, now Avu wasn't left with any option so she tells him everything whatever Ashi did. Sid fumes in anger listening it, his jaw clenched and he fists his hand and without even saying anything he storms out of the room while Avu too goes behind him.

Sid goes to Ashi's room and see her doing her makeup. He goes towards her angrily and turns her towards him and slaps her tightly making her fall on floor.

Sid-: WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF...?? HOW DARE YOU DO SOMETHING SO WORST LIKE THAT YESTERDAY...?? HOW COULD YOU FALL SO DOWN...?? YOU HAD PROVEN BY YOUR ACT THAT YOU'RE A CHEAP, LOW STANDARD, ILLITERATE SLUT... THERE'S NO USE OF SCOLDING YOU OR SAYING ANYTHING TO YOU BECAUSE YOU HAD SWEARED THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO ME... AND I CAN'T TOLERATE YOU NOW HERE ANYMORE... he yells at her dangerously making her flinch while tears flow from Ashi's eye's. He makes her stand and drags her out and throw her out from his home and close the door on her face while Ashi was begging infront of him but Sid doesn't listen her.

Avu-: Sid it wasn't right... You shouldn't throw her like this, I mean yeah she did a sin but baby for once think about the court case... She will have more chances to win it showing herself innocent...

Sid-: She will not able to do anything now... He says blankly and taking out his mobile he dials randeep's no and asks him to come in next 15 mins.

And exactly after next 15 mins, randeep comes and Sid asks Avu to go inside as he wants to talk to Rd alone but Avu doesn't listen to him and sit there only on couch and close her ears. Sid sighs and looks at Rd who was adoring avu. He clears his throat gaining Rd's attention and glares him while Rd apologize to him.

Sid-: now listen to me carefully... I know you're a Playboy and had slept with many girl's... So now you had to sleep with my so called forced wife... He says to him simply while Rd and Avu widens their eyes and shouts.

Rd/Avu(shouts)-: WHAT...?? They both says at same time while Sid glares Avu for listening their talks to so Avu sits back on the couch silently looking otherside but her whole focus was on both of them.

Sid-: yes... We had to prove her wrong and that will only be happen when we had any proof against her... Listen carefully.... abcdexujkksokwhwywjwnksowkkemekwkkwkwosowlpsososoksksmkskekwlowlskskskosospwlnwhwj2kwopsndbehnwmwlodldlelwhbwbwwbnwmm... Understood...??